ADVERTISEMENT

Where can I watch past PIAA championship games?

northalleghenytiger

Aug 22, 2022
I can’t find the full games of seemingly any 4a/6a championship games. I can’t even find the ones that North Allegheny were in. Anyone know where I can find these games? I want to learn more about these teams.

I can’t find the full games of seemingly any 4a/6a championship games. I can’t even find the ones that North Allegheny were in. Anyone know where I can find these games? I want to learn more about these teams.
Tiger- IMO, unless you have already tried these, here's my suggestions
1) Youtube, just search, enter the game and year, someone may have posted it, either just a parent, a fan, or some media company
2) PCN TV- the state network, broadcasts them and may have them available for streaming, but not sure they have them saved beyond the last couple of years
3) Contact NA football directly, they might have them saved, and might just "give" a copy, or you could offer to donate to boosters, to get maybe a whole "file"

Reactions: new2pa and Stalker
which ones are you looking for?

here are some NA title games

Thanks for those videos

I’m looking for the broadcasts of ‘big’ wpial teams wining the state finals, so:

2004: PCC vs Neshaminy
2005: McKeesport vs Bethlehem Liberty
2006: USC vs Bethlehem Libery
2007: PCC vs Parkland
2010: NA vs Lasalle
2012: NA vs Coatsville
2015: PCC vs Parkland
2017: Pine vs SJP
2021: Lebo vs SJP

Thanks for those videos

I’m looking for the broadcasts of ‘big’ wpial teams wining the state finals, so:

2004: PCC vs Neshaminy
2005: McKeesport vs Bethlehem Liberty
2006: USC vs Bethlehem Libery
2007: PCC vs Parkland
2010: NA vs Lasalle
2012: NA vs Coatsville
2015: PCC vs Parkland
2017: Pine vs SJP
2021: Lebo vs SJP
the 2005 title game used to be on youtube, must have gotten a copyright strike because he still has his other Mckeesport games there, like the 94 state title game

why the hell is PCN filing copyright strikes for a game they don't sell anymore? same thing for a lot of WPIAL title games from 98 - 2008 there was a channel that had almost every WPIAL title game from that time period but he removed them because of copyright

how do you copyright strike high school games that are about 2 decades old when they aired on a network that no longer exists????

the only full game i can find on youtube from your list is the 2006 and 2017 title games

i have the 2004 title game on VHS somewhere, i wouldn't know how to upload it to youtube LOL

I just googled it. There is a 3 hour video there of PR/SJP. That’s probably the broadcast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT