ADVERTISEMENT

What is wrong with Trump

i mean really? Who tweets and acts like he does
It is unusual Sammy. And I think he shouldn't have tweeted about that ugly blonde woman from MSNBC (can't spell her name and that's the most accurate description!), but people have to realize that when you hit Trump, he hits back harder. He should be focused on bigger things. Why even give that third-rate network any attention? In order, people would rather be loved, hated, and ignored. Just ignore, Big Donny.

Sammy, the President of the United States is now threatening to blackmail a private citizen. Who's next?

According to Scarborough, White House staff called him and said the National Enquirer had a story about Joe and Mika they were going to run and that President Trump would have them spike it if Joe called the President and apologized for their coverage of the president.

Well it is exciting, keeps our enemies off balance and entertains us troops. And if he can keep from impeaching himself, it will be one hell of a ride.
Come on you bucket of bolts, enjoy the ride as you are witnessing history. I mean, it could be Hillary!

Said Germans in 1933
You guys are truly unbelievable. Once you get past absurd analogies to Nazi Germany and Hitler, you're on E. Come guys, at least know the history of your own country!

Trump himself (as President) compared the press to Nazi Germany. That's your guy. And then he tried to blackmail members of the press. Talk about Nazi Germany.

Trump himself (as President) compared the press to Nazi Germany. That's your guy. And then he tried to blackmail members of the press. Talk about Nazi Germany.
Well you're right about one thing. That is my guy! Happy 4th Reluctant to you and yours.

You guys are truly unbelievable. Once you get past absurd analogies to Nazi Germany and Hitler, you're on E. Come guys, at least know the history of your own country!
Stalker, aren't they truly entertaining? We should be grateful for their having provided so many laughable moments for us. I hope they stay on the board. Between great quotes, terrible predictions, desperate pleas for Trump to be impeached, and sheer stupidity, these guys should get some kind of award!

Stalker, aren't they truly entertaining? We should be grateful for their having provided so many laughable moments for us. I hope they stay on the board. Between great quotes, terrible predictions, desperate pleas for Trump to be impeached, and sheer stupidity, these guys should get some kind of award!
You are too kind but yes, we should probably stick with entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT