Western PA vs Everyone

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Aug 27
7 USC vs W. Toronto
5 Sto Rox vs Bishop Sycamore (Col-Oh)
8 PCC vs Imhotep
* W. Tor at USC, all other games both days at Wolvarena (Woody's field)

Aug 28
1 Brashear vs St. Vincent Pallotti-Md
4 Pine vs Harrisburg
8 Woodland Hills vs Wayne Val-NJ

Pittsburgh vs Philly with Central Catholic playing ICS. Nice.
Pine Richland vs Harrisburg should get fun too
Above via Trib,

Great Venue, I will make sure I catch a game. W. Toronto is garbage. Peters blew them out by 40 in the pre-covid year, starters out early. USA ball is a different animal compared to Canada, even if a prep school.

Great Venue, I will make sure I catch a game. W. Toronto is garbage. Peters blew them out by 40 in the pre-covid year, starters out early. USA ball is a different animal compared to Canada, even if a prep school.
Yes, it's a little disappointing, nothing like what Kirk Herbstreit did in Ohio. But, it's still a good thing for the players and that's what its about. Back in the day, we didn't care if it was Westminster, Md or South Hagerstown, Md. Just fun played a team from another state.

Reactions: lilromeo and Soup13
Call me we will come up. I am a WPIAL guy my first 3 years coaching were in the WPIAL

Last edited:
Aug 27
7 USC vs W. Toronto
5 Sto Rox vs Bishop Sycamore (Col-Oh)
8 PCC vs Imhotep
* W. Tor at USC, all other games both days at Wolvarena (Woody's field)

Aug 28
1 Brashear vs St. Vincent Pallotti-Md
4 Pine vs Harrisburg
8 Woodland Hills vs Wayne Val-NJ

Pittsburgh vs Philly with Central Catholic playing ICS. Nice.
Pine Richland vs Harrisburg should get fun too
Above via Trib,
Stalk, What happened to the Imhotep/ DeMatha scheduled game on 8/27 ?? I was planning to attend that one in Phila.

USC vs W. Toronto: I'll take USC soley based on decent coaching and the fact someone said W Toronto stinks.

Sto Rox vs Bishop Sycamore (Col-Oh): Biship Sycamore has one season under their belt playing the likes of St. Ed's St. I's, Massilon, and IMG. That's a serious commitment to football. Sto Rox has a nice QB/WR, but I'm not sure what else. On a whim, I'll go with Bishop Sycamore under the assumption they have large solid OL.

PCC vs Imhotep: This is the game of the event. PCC returns a sophomore QB, ND commit Hinish on the OL/DL and ND offer Specca at LB. I don't know all the names on Imhotep, but I know they are loaded. I'd say this is a tossup but will take PCC because I think they have a solid staff and know they will be preparing all summer.

Brashear vs St. Vincent Pallotti-Md: Brashear has a great DE, but St. Vincent has a program. I'll take them.

Pine vs Harrisburg: I was a hard lean toward Pine, but the stuff I continue to hear about the program makes me think its sinking fast. Kids skipping workouts, only 1 offensive coach, Campos screaming at kids. OTOH, Harrisburg is down in numbers. Don't know. I guess I'll take Pine since they will have the best player on the field in Hasley.

Woodland Hills vs Wayne Val-NJ: I'm not convinced Woody is over the hump, and I believe Wayne Valley is a very solid team from NJ. 2019 Northern NJ public school champs. Until Woody finds consistent playmakers besides the QB running around, they won't be able to win the big ones. I'll take Wayne Valley.

USC vs W. Toronto: I'll take USC soley based on decent coaching and the fact someone said W Toronto stinks.

Sto Rox vs Bishop Sycamore (Col-Oh): Biship Sycamore has one season under their belt playing the likes of St. Ed's St. I's, Massilon, and IMG. That's a serious commitment to football. Sto Rox has a nice QB/WR, but I'm not sure what else. On a whim, I'll go with Bishop Sycamore under the assumption they have large solid OL.

PCC vs Imhotep: This is the game of the event. PCC returns a sophomore QB, ND commit Hinish on the OL/DL and ND offer Specca at LB. I don't know all the names on Imhotep, but I know they are loaded. I'd say this is a tossup but will take PCC because I think they have a solid staff and know they will be preparing all summer.

Brashear vs St. Vincent Pallotti-Md: Brashear has a great DE, but St. Vincent has a program. I'll take them.

Pine vs Harrisburg: I was a hard lean toward Pine, but the stuff I continue to hear about the program makes me think its sinking fast. Kids skipping workouts, only 1 offensive coach, Campos screaming at kids. OTOH, Harrisburg is down in numbers. Don't know. I guess I'll take Pine since they will have the best player on the field in Hasley.

Woodland Hills vs Wayne Val-NJ: I'm not convinced Woody is over the hump, and I believe Wayne Valley is a very solid team from NJ. 2019 Northern NJ public school champs. Until Woody finds consistent playmakers besides the QB running around, they won't be able to win the big ones. I'll take Wayne Valley.
I like all your picks new. I think Imhotep could be a much better team if they keep running the ball instead of forcing the passing game. I still have no clue why their DeMatha game was replaced by PCC but it may be a good one. Tep is huge up front as usual and has athletes all over . Penalties and mistakes by them could be the difference in the game.

Reactions: new2pa
I like all your picks new. I think Imhotep could be a much better team if they keep running the ball instead of forcing the passing game. I still have no clue why their DeMatha game was replaced by PCC but it may be a good one. Tep is huge up front as usual and has athletes all over . Penalties and mistakes by them could be the difference in the game.
Imhotep will play DeMatha the following week in Phila.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT