ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check In

MaternDeiiWarrior

Aug 20, 2018
SE PA
what game or games will you be attending this Labor Day weekend?

MDW will be back at the friendly confines of Crawford Stadium as LaSalle welcomes the NP Knights on Friday night. (Game is a LaSalle ‘home’ game).

Penn Wood at Pennsbury Friday night. Tall task to stop PW QB Desmond Johnson. He is bigger than all but about one Pennsbury defensive starter.

Don't know MD Warrior Man but tonight it's Katy vs North Shore at 7 ESPNU

**** Katy went 11-2 last season, two losses were to the Mustangs who finished 16-0. They lost 35-21 in the opener then in the third round 49-38.

North Shore is then the defending Class 6A Division-I state champions, 2nd ranked team in the country per USA Today and ESPN’s #1 ranked player in the country in senior running back Zach Evans. Should be a fun one to watch!

Don't know MD Warrior Man but tonight it's Katy vs North Shore at 7 ESPNU

**** Katy went 11-2 last season, two losses were to the Mustangs who finished 16-0. They lost 35-21 in the opener then in the third round 49-38.

North Shore is then the defending Class 6A Division-I state champions, 2nd ranked team in the country per USA Today and ESPN’s #1 ranked player in the country in senior running back Zach Evans. Should be a fun one to watch!

Katy with the big 24-21 win. Gutsy 3rd down call that iced it for the visitors. These were two great teams.

Reactions: IronMarshal
I couldnt believe I was watching a HS game when I turned this game on last night. Both teams were bigger and dressed more players than Rowan and Widener

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT