ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check In

MaternDeiiWarrior

Aug 20, 2018
SE PA
MDW will be back at NP’s playoff home away from home (yeah Souderton too), Wissahickon for the rematch against the Skins.

What game(s) will you be at this weekend?

I’ll be at West/Truman. I’ll be at Victory at the corner of the bar for pre-game.

With week two of the California schoolboy playoffs underway I'll be down at Triton Stadium in San Clemente to watch a 7-4 San Clemente host an 11-0 St. John Bosco of Bellflower which is currently sitting on top of the national heap with a ranking of number one in the country.

And what a great spot to watch a game as the Pacific ocean is just a mile or so away from the field with the sunny conditions, cool breeze and 70 degree forecast guaranteeing perfect gridiron weather.

Then so everyone knows where my heart and allegiance are I'll also have WBCB dialed in on my iPhone from 4:00 pm onward so I can watch the livestream of the 'Skins v. Knights tussle from Wissahickon (and when one game ends about 7:00 pm the other will just be starting so I'll have about six hours of ball to watch).

Now that's a Friday night!!!

Go 'Skins!!

And what a great spot to watch a game as the Pacific ocean is just a mile or so away from the field with the sunny conditions, cool breeze and 70 degree forecast guaranteeing perfect gridiron weather.

Well the joke is on you...we will all be sitting in the rain, 50 degrees, bare trees all around us. WIN! LOL!

Np/Neshaminy, NP looks ripe to be beaten, white from NP being dinged up is huge in this one as he was a beast in first game. Beck doing magical things with this team, weather a factor but he will pull out trick play or two, double pass, hook and ladder to keep in close, but skins get revenge.

Speaking of Hook and Ladder, I'm surprised the Skins haven't employed it with Oleh.

Np/Neshaminy, NP looks ripe to be beaten, white from NP being dinged up is huge in this one as he was a beast in first game. Beck doing magical things with this team, weather a factor but he will pull out trick play or two, double pass, hook and ladder to keep in close, but skins get revenge.
Yeah, National looks like they might be deeper this year and Redskins appear more in stride than week 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT