ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Brain

reluctant_to_comment

Feb 25, 2014
First sentence: "We don't know if Russia hacked our elections".
Second sentence: "Russia hacked our elections and Obama did nothing for 3 months. That's a long time."

Trump has done nothing twice as long.

Second sentence: "Russia hacked our elections and Obama did nothing for 3 months. That's a long time."

Got the Supreme Court Reluctant and that is A L O T of "nothing!"

Please seek help for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. I think you should post five times a day, every day, for the rest of the year - all about Trump. We love your entertainment.

You're right on one thing though, Trump is entertaining; but, nowhere near as entertaining as you!

I'll slow it down for you. Trump has done nothing to deal with the Russian hacking. He says Obama did nothing. He did. He confronted Putin about it at last year's G20. Then he slapped sanctions on Russia.

Trump has known about the hacking for close to a year. He's been in the position to do something about it for 6 months. He's denied their involvement. He's basically the only guy from either party to do that. The only thing he's attempted to do was remove the sanctions.

Amazing you GOP guys are ok with Russia invading America? Show's the depths you've sunken to just because you want the power. Sad.

Have no fear. Trump says he talked with Putin and proposed US-Russia cyber security unit to combat election interference. Whew!

Trump is a traitor and should be shot for his crimes. Twinkle twinkle little czar Putin put you where you are

Trump is a traitor and should be shot for his crimes. Twinkle twinkle little czar Putin put you where you are

You’re losing it sam like many of your persuasion from the Left. If that’s the case, what do we do with Obama’s lies and incompetence over 8 years that got us into this mess?

Stalker just look at the G-19 summit and how he is with Russia who can not see what is going on Guys Russia is the enemy have you forgotten that

Stalker just look at the G-19 summit and how he is with Russia who can not see what is going on Guys Russia is the enemy have you forgotten that

Sammy, Russia is a REAL issue….as they’ve been all my life. But I do believe whatever bullshit politicians float for our naive consumption is miles removed from the reality of things being dealt with behind the scene, covertly.
Not sayin Obama did nothing; but you don’t sanction bullies, you punch them in the nose. A look at Putin’s KGB background and rise to the top should tell you all you need know about how to deal with him.

Sammy, Russia is a REAL issue….as they’ve been all my life. But I do believe whatever bullshit politicians float for our naive consumption is miles removed from the reality of things being dealt with behind the scene, covertly.
Not sayin Obama did nothing; but you don’t sanction bullies, you punch them in the nose. A look at Putin’s KGB background and rise to the top should tell you all you need know about how to deal with him.

Stalker for the sake of argument I agree with you. Obama did little the 3 months he knew of the Russian involvement. Now, Trump has known for 9 months and been in the position to do something about it for 6 months. What has he done about Russia?

Stalker for the sake of argument I agree with you. Obama did little the 3 months he knew of the Russian involvement. Now, Trump has known for 9 months and been in the position to do something about it for 6 months. What has he done about Russia?

Like I said in the previous post, who knows what’s going on behind the scene. If you mean what’s been shown us, very little. But, Russia is not Syria where we can lob a few missiles in or South Korea where we can fly our bombers overhead to intimidate the North. Diplomacy is no easy thing when the other guy has 1700 nukes but rest assured Putin has taken notice and that it is a new day. This is Round-1 in a serious boxing match where a lot of people can get hurt.

Can you explain why Trump wants to remove sanctions without Russia meeting a single requirement or why the Trump team during the convention wanted platform changes to go easy on Russia?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT