ADVERTISEMENT

Trump the biggest snowflake of them all

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
saying he will sue if the book fire and fury in released. Come on Trumptards where are you at??? Where is the master of 3-D chess on this. I am sure there is a spin somewhere. Trump for Jail 2018

Last edited:
He loves to sue. He's filed hundreds, maybe thousands of law suits. But he won't sue over this, just like he never sued those women accusing him of sexual assault, because he would get killed in discovery. He's pathetic and it's all crashing around him and his fans. Sad.

saying he will sue if the book fire and fury in released. Come on Trumptards where are you at??? Where is the master of 3-D chess on this. I am sure there is a spin somewhere. Trump for Jail 2018
Sammy, don't give away a title that you have fought so hard for and won!

Someone has a man crush on me , better be careful there NJ your Right wing buddies would not approve

OR Liberace. You know Billy Graham is headquartered here in NC maybe they can help you with your man crush problem

You've brought up Liberace about 5 times today; who even thinks of this long-gone "entertainer"? I never watched the guy but I think Sammy had a man crush on him. After all, playing the piano is less pressure than letting up 50 points a game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT