ADVERTISEMENT

Trump talks to the Boy Scouts

what the hell is wrong with this dude
Sammy, in all seriousness, do you realize how bad it looks when you make a post like this? I shouldn't even respond, but man, you don't even articulate a point, you just post about what happened and then ask what is wrong with this dude. Why was it wrong? Maybe you should try to explain why; this way, you won't look like an insanity candidate who parrots what the media says!

Actually there are a lot of pissed of Boy Scouts.

"you won't look like an insanity candidate who parrots what the media says!"

I guess you haven't noticed that Trump is basically parroting FoxNews huh?

All the things going on in the world, North Korea’s threats, China’s REAL military build-up, Iran’s uranium enrichment program and moves/influence into Iraq/Syria, global terrorism, Russia’s threatening posture….moves into Crimea, eyes on Ukraine (Baltic states?) etc, etc yet some fret about a speech Trump made to Boy Scouts! Boy Scouts? Poor boys, I hope they recover!

Russia owns Donny so Russia will continue to grow and prosper. When you elect a clown expect a circus. Just watched the movie Valykerie what a great movie

Last edited:

"Pissed of" - great. Just a nitpick on your grammatical incompetence! On a serious note, you and Sammy are borderline clinically insane. The entertainment that you both provide is much appreciated.

Russia owns Donny so Russia will continue to grow and prosper. When you elect a clown expect a circus. Just watched the movie Valykerie what a great movie
So, we still don't have an answer as to why it was wrong for Trump to talk to the Boy Scouts. It looks bad when someone is incapable of backing up the purpose of their original post, don't you think?

The leader of the Boy Scouts issues an apology for Donny the dummy speech at the Boy Scout rally. Another person apologizing for Donny the dummy. Did I say I really likes the movie Valykerie

Isn't it funny that THIS is the real apology tour?

Stalker, don't look at me. You're boy isn't doing a thing to deal with any of the situations you listed.

Stalker, first off thank you for your service.

Here's something only a vet can answer. How do you square Trump's on POW's? John McCain was getting his bones broken while Trump was suffering through bone spurs. How do you and your fellow vets put that all aside? I've seen many who haven't despite if they agree with McCain politically.

Stalker, first off thank you for your service.

Here's something only a vet can answer. How do you square Trump's on POW's? John McCain was getting his bones broken while Trump was suffering through bone spurs. How do you and your fellow vets put that all aside? I've seen many who haven't despite if they agree with McCain politically.

Reluctant, here’s how I square it. First of all I can’t speak for my fellow vets but can give you my reasons. Because I’m concerned our country is leaning too far Left, I voted for any Republican or Independent that would appoint a Supreme Court justice who embodied the values of recently deceased Justice Antonin Scalia, It is not about Trump at all. He is a means to an end with the larger picture of Constitution, Country and Court, far outweighing the smaller, Donald Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT