ADVERTISEMENT

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign

It's all coming to a crashing end sooner than even I expected. Lesson to learn from this .... you don't repeatedly piss off the intelligence community.

I'll save ChristieFan the typing ..... "This was only the Trump aides. Trump knew nothing about this..."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html
This is where delusional idiots expose themselves. Reluctant to Think, Function, Act, Work, etc. forgot to read this key line in his post: Officials emphasized that communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual.

So now we will argue over "constant" contact and routine contact. See how they do this crap. Flip this situation and if it were a democrat in office, it would not even be covered. The left-wing media has only a 39% trustworthiness level in recent polls. No wonder!

More ties to Russia. Trumps top lawyer speaking with the Russians during the campaign. The list grows. ChristieFan goes deeper into denial.

I imagine there was communication with the French, British....et al. And until something illegal is found, this level of communication between representatives and officials is typical. Why do you spectacularize everything?

Funny you bring those allies up. Administrations do speak prior to inauguration day.... the UK didn't get a call from Flynn, but Russia got 5 calls in one day.

More ties to Russia. Trumps top lawyer speaking with the Russians during the campaign. The list grows. ChristieFan goes deeper into denial.
Phew, you're right reluctant. This is really big news. And since there is already so much EVIDENCE that the Russians helped Trump to steal the election, this is going to put things over the top! I just sold all of my stocks based on your breaking this story. Very good work.

So you don't believe the 17 intelligence agencies who unanimously agree the Russians meddled? Interesting. Not sure what the stock comment has to do with anything.

So you don't believe the 17 intelligence agencies who unanimously agree the Russians meddled? Interesting. Not sure what the stock comment has to do with anything.
I believe everything you say. I am president of the Reluctant fan club. Not only did they meddle; they fixed the election; that's fact. Obama never meddled in Israel's elections, so I can't figure why a foreign country would treat us this way. It's not fair. And nobody fixed the democratic primary election in favor of Hillary over Bernie. This has me very nervous because it could impact stocks; they could lose 10-15% overnight. So, I had to liquidate the portfolio, but only because I have a very good news source in you. Everyone should be so fortunate.

Just about every day for the last week another piece of the Trump and Russia connection has fallen into place and been corroborated. It's astonishing the party of patriots has no interest in finding out how Russia meddled with the campaign and continues to meddle.

Just about every day for the last week another piece of the Trump and Russia connection has fallen into place and been corroborated. It's astonishing the party of patriots has no interest in finding out how Russia meddled with the campaign and continues to meddle.
Show me the evidence. If there is a case, it will be made. But for the issue to be made public, Hillary's missing e-mails will need to be made public. I don't think the democrats want that to happen; they are already very far underwater with mid-term elections in 20 months and no discernible presidential candidate on the horizon, unless you want to count Cory Booker!

And I don't think you want DSO (Deep State Obama) investigated as to why he would wiretap a presidential candidate. That would not be pretty. DSO and his ilk forget that they aren't in power anymore. And that brings up the point about how the power-hungry Incapable One is going to handle his time out of power. My guess is that it also isn't going to be pretty.

And didn't DSO meddle in the Israeli election, going against Benjamin Netanyahu? I don't recall you posting about that!

Last edited:
Some of the posters on this board that talk of such high standards, nit picking every detail....like a bunch of women, already have the man tried and hung. Where is your credibility?
If the man has wronged, the system will expose and prosecute. Until then, pray to God you are never judged in the manner you are judging him, and I'll join you in that prayer.

Some of the posters on this board that talk of such high standards, nit picking every detail....like a bunch of women, already have the man tried and hung. Where is your credibility?
If the man has wronged, the system will expose and prosecute. Until then, pray to God you are never judged in the manner you are judging him, and I'll join you in that prayer.
Good points Stalker. I suspect these are inward-looking folks who think narrowly and who are reactionary. But I hate to state the obvious!

Stalker you don't think Trump has enough of a past to judge him? Let's see, if I were Catholic I would look down on his habit of adultery. If I were black I would look down on his not renting to blacks or taking a full page ad out calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5. If I was a union worker I would look down on his stiffing his contractors. Etc. etc.

There's a whole lot of smoke here. Just now news is breaking about a computer in Russian bank constantly pinging a computer at Trump tower. Could mean nothing. But each day new stories arise.

Stalker you don't think Trump has enough of a past to judge him? Let's see, if I were Catholic I would look down on his habit of adultery. If I were black I would look down on his not renting to blacks or taking a full page ad out calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5. If I was a union worker I would look down on his stiffing his contractors. Etc. etc.

There's a whole lot of smoke here. Just now news is breaking about a computer in Russian bank constantly pinging a computer at Trump tower. Could mean nothing. But each day new stories arise.
And those stories come from a wing on the democratic party called the media, which is very interested in investigating Trump's actions, all before he became president, while ignoring Obama's actions when he was president. How ironic that you can't see that. I'm surprised. Just kidding.

Just a few that come to mind are the Treasury's looting of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's profits to cover for Obamacare (destroying shareholders), the IRS scandal in which conservative groups were stalled so they couldn't get traction, the VA scandal, Fast & Furious gun disaster, Benghazi, Syria, etc. The Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fraud should have been a front-page story for weeks on end. I'll bet that you've never even heard about it until now, if you're honest.

Reluctant, are you serious about judging an individual today for historic events? Were there charges for the things you judge him on now? If so, there was either a dismissal or verdict, not a lingering inference ad infinitum!

You mention ‘there’s a whole lot of smoke here’. Fortunately we go for evidence (not smoke) in our country, presented to a jury for a verdict. At that point, there is fire or not….not before.

These are rights guaranteed in the Constitution supported by the 6th Amendment. Most of us value the virtues of our jury system.

Really you are going to say that all trump has done is create smoke. I think that the intelligence agencies are gathering enough evidence to ditch this clown

This Russia smoke will blow over soon, just look at what the POTUS has done. Economy is booming! Americans are safe!

Is there any proof the economy or American safety has changed since Jan 20?? Of course not! That's an insightful first post though.

Really you are going to say that all trump has done is create smoke. I think that the intelligence agencies are gathering enough evidence to ditch this clown
Well I'm not going to rewrite the post sammy but shit....where is the evidence? Talk about smoke....I think you guys are smoking something.
If he's guilty we'll prosecute the SOB...not til then. Why do you want to do it before then? Please read the United States Constitution and 6th Amendment.

Is there any proof the economy or American safety has changed since Jan 20?? Of course not! That's an insightful first post though.
You're right Reluctant. Not much has changed yet, but, then again, it's only been 50 days since Trump has been inaugurated. Don't worry, though, your paycut is coming and it's gonna be larger than the 20% paycut that Bush personally slapped on you!

Seriously, with consumer confidence rates so high, the economy is going to grow at faster rates than it did under DSO (Deep State Obama). Typically, there is a six-month lag between higher confidence rates and faster economic growth. That doesn't mean that your pay won't get cut; it probably will if you continue to spend so much time on this board. That goes for Sammy too. But the rest of us are going to benefit from the Trumpster.

Too much coincidence, I think that the evidence is coming hence his tweeting outburst and his temper tantrums . The only guy who could have lead the investigation away from all of this has recused himself (trump not too thrilled by that either ). The guy is a hack he said a year ago that the stock market and jobs report were false and now they are real. He said he would stop tweeting and he has not he said Obama wire tapped trump tower so Obama comitted a federal crime ( where is that evidence by the way) . Several cabinet members and campaign were in touch with russia and somehow forgot they talked to them. Are you freaking kidding me. Flynn was a foreign agent and no one knew come on. There is conflict of interest all over the place with billionaires with financial connections to Russia now in the cabinet but yea you are right

Too much coincidence, I think that the evidence is coming hence his tweeting outburst and his temper tantrums . The only guy who could have lead the investigation away from all of this has recused himself (trump not too thrilled by that either ). The guy is a hack he said a year ago that the stock market and jobs report were false and now they are real. He said he would stop tweeting and he has not he said Obama wire tapped trump tower so Obama comitted a federal crime ( where is that evidence by the way) . Several cabinet members and campaign were in touch with russia and somehow forgot they talked to them. Are you freaking kidding me. Flynn was a foreign agent and no one knew come on. There is conflict of interest all over the place with billionaires with financial connections to Russia now in the cabinet but yea you are right
Great to see that this bothers you so much! Still not sure why DSO's (Deep State Obama) issues never caught your attention. Benghazi, Bo Burgdahl, Fast & Furious, Obamacare, Obamacare website, transferring $221 million to Palestine on last day in office, taking over police departments, war on suburbs, breaking federal law by not paying bondholders in Chrysler bankruptcy, allowing the Treasury Dept. to loot profits of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, taking over student loans and having artificially high interest rates rather than letting the markets compete. All front-page type headlines that you never posted about. Why? Did you not know, or was it your bias?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT