ADVERTISEMENT

There are double standards!!

Ben Carson:
“That's what America is about. A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less,”

Barack Obama:
"Certainly it wasn’t easy for those of African heritage who had not come here voluntarily, and yet in their own way were immigrants themselves."

You think those quotes are similar in meaning?

Ben Carson:
“That's what America is about. A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less,”

Barack Obama:
"Certainly it wasn’t easy for those of African heritage who had not come here voluntarily, and yet in their own way were immigrants themselves."

You think those quotes are similar in meaning?

Yes. Obama said that for the "immigrants" it wasn't easy and they were brought here against their will. Carson said they came over in slave ships (against their will) working harder and longer (it wasn't easy). Yes these two statements are very similar.

To tell you the truth I think they both f@cked up . There is no way in the world I would put Slaves and Immigrants in the same thought or sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fletchster1
C8CQ0n3XkAAP6lx.jpg:large

W
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...to-slaves-as-immigrants/ar-AAnZBMG?li=BBnbcA1

The press does have an agenda. This reminds me of Chuck Schumer and Biden trying to stop Bush from appointing the next Supreme Court Justice so the new president could make the choice and the media didn't do a compare and contrast on that one either. Third party baby, third party!!!
I thought we were all immigrants. I mean, if you migrate here from somewhere else aren't you.....ahh, well........something like that.

Anyway....I think Trump is the beginning of a 3rd party Paul, or minimally, a purge my ex- military buds from the hills mentioned some years ago they felt the country needed.

ADVERTISEMENT