ADVERTISEMENT

The winner of Tuesday's election is going to be....

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
the loser, in all likelihood. With the way that Incapabama has set things up, the winner of the election is going to inherit quite a mess. The Federal Reserve has done all that they could to keep the economy going, rather than let a recession happen naturally. Intervention at the levels seen over the past several years, made necessary by all of the business regulation that was put into place, not to mention high tax rates, only makes the eventual recession worse.

Combine the economy with a disastrous foreign policy by Incapabama that has left the world much more dangerous, and the next person, whether it's Trump or Lie-arry, has his or her work cut out for them.

How could I have left out IncapabamaCare from the above comments? Another mess that the next president will inherit. It's was a failure from the start, but Incapabama's mismanagement only made it worse.

The list of messes left by Incapabama goes on and on, but these are some of the most obvious and problematic.

If any of the three stooges disagree with any of this, they will step up and set me straight; failure to do so is basically and admission of failure.

Just relax and grab today by the pu$$y man/ It is what it is going to be

Just relax and grab today by the pu$$y man/ It is what it is going to be
Sammy, you just can't handle any type of hard analysis, which, deep down, you know is true. Football guys are supposed to be tough, man. But some are just physically tough and not mentally tough!

? Ok I hope that comment made you feel better

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT