ADVERTISEMENT

The Recruiting Zone

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what colleges are recruiting Liam Powers, David Johnson, Dominico Spataro, Bryce Beutler, and Noah Schultz now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Central Bucks East offensive tackle Liam Powers​

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I’d like to play football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Things are starting to pick and should continue in the next few months with a variety of schools at the one A and one AA level showing interest at this point.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“See above.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I went to a few camps this summer and an unofficial visit to Temple and I have more scheduled for this year.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“I hope to get a couple in before the season is over.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“When I was really young one of my family members bought me a Michigan uniform and I would wear it all the time.”

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Imhotep Charter defensive tackle David Johnson​

“Football.”

“N/A.”

“N/A.”

“N/A.”

“No.”

“Arizona State University.”

Q&A with Lakeland quarterback Dominico Spataro​

“I definitely want to play sports in college. It would be an awesome experience to be able to do that. I love swimming. Swimming has been in my head since freshman year and that is my biggest goal for college. Of course football would be nice too. I love football and to be able to get a chance to play at the next level would be amazing.”

“No colleges have been recruiting me yet.”

“No colleges have been recruiting me yet.”

“I have not made any college trips yet.”

“I do not have any plans for college game day trips yet.”

“My favorite college team was Penn State. My family has loved them since I was little and they just grew on me and I have liked them as long as I could remember.”

Q&A with Cumberland Valley linebacker Bryce Beutler​

“I do plan on playing football in college that has been one of my goals since I was a little kid.”

“I haven’t really had many colleges reach out to me yet, it’s still pretty early for me but the future looks pretty bright.”

“I’m sure recruiting is going to heat up soon.”

“I took a visit to Shippensburg to watch a game and tour the facilities a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.”

“My plan is to do some game day trips when those opportunities present themselves.”

“My favorite college football team I’ve always grown up liking is University of South Carolina.”

Q&A with Crestwood running back Noah Schultz​

“I'd love to play a sport in college. I am interested in playing either football or lacrosse at the next level.”

“N/A.”

“N/A.”

“N/A.”

“N/A.”

“My favorite college has always been Penn State, since I was really young. I love going to Penn State football games, because the environment there is unmatched.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News