ADVERTISEMENT

The female shooter in San Bernardino pledged her support to ISIL..

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
Sources have said this morning that the female shooter had pledged her support to ISIL. Now, the question is whether President Incapable will still try to convince his incompetent followers of the religion of liberalism that this was not an act of terror. I don't think that Incapable is even that incapable. But you never know.

I always like to think of things in terms of certain movies. This whole middle east terror issue could be put to rest with a scene from "A Bronx Tale" with DeNiro and Palmitierri. When the bikers go into the mob's bar and disrespect, the mob guy asks them to leave and the bikers say FU. Then the mob guy goes over and says, while locking the door, "Now you can't leave!" And they proceed to beat the sh!t out of the bikers. I don't know how this would, could or should play out in the real world but it does present some options!!

Not a fan of Islam never have been the extreemest from Islam should be impailed outside the gates of Mecca

I'm not a fan of religion, the world's biggest killer.
If you think islam is just another religion, that's a bad position from which to begin to make your assessment. islam is basically a religious, political, and cultural ideology. Its aim is to subjugate the world to itself. Read some of the books by Philip Hitti, the former Princeton professor. Confusing it with Catholicism or Judaism is a big mistake, but it's made all the time by those who don't know anything about it or its history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT