ADVERTISEMENT

The Donalds tax records

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Have they been released yet???? Another promise broken and it is not even Jan 20 yet. Also Trump U under investigation and is The Donald charity.

Have they been released yet???? Another promise broken and it is not even Jan 20 yet. Also Trump U under investigation and is The Donald charity.
That's the point, Sam. Trump is an unconventional candidate who doesn't have to release his taxes to win. It's anti-conventional wisdom. I love it.

As far as the investigation, it is being led by Eric Schneiderman, the Attorney General of New York, who was an ardent Hillary supporter. It would be a shock if that snake didn't launch an investigation. Wise up!

Sammy, 60% of the Trump fans say they don't care about his taxes. Scary times my friend.

Trump U admitted fraud and paid $25 million to make it go away. Say that a few times out loud until it sinks in. The President-Elect just paid $25 million in a fraud case where he scammed hard working people out of $35,000. He hires foreign workers on US soil before US workers. He short pays all his contractors. He has all of his products made overseas.

But he's going to bring back the coal jobs.

Sammy, 60% of the Trump fans say they don't care about his taxes. Scary times my friend.

Trump U admitted fraud and paid $25 million to make it go away. Say that a few times out loud until it sinks in. The President-Elect just paid $25 million in a fraud case where he scammed hard working people out of $35,000. He hires foreign workers on US soil before US workers. He short pays all his contractors. He has all of his products made overseas.

But he's going to bring back the coal jobs.
And you said he was going to be more liberal than conservative. Just what were you thinking!!!

Let the entertainment begin! I hope you post 365 days in a row!

Reactions: Fletchster1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT