ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate....any thoughts?

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
If Trump conducts himself as he has the last few weeks, I think he'll deflect Hillary's predictable attack-remarks, especially if she is canned and packaged the way Little Marco was.

I imagine she will be boringly "establishment" as so many Republicans were that Trump routed. And unless he really flubs it, it just doesn't seem to matter that he generalizes, misspeaks and is shallow. My impression is we are so tired of business as usual that almost any change may be acceptable.

If Trump conducts himself as he has the last few weeks, I think he'll deflect Hillary's predictable attack-remarks, especially if she is canned and packaged the way Little Marco was.

I imagine she will be boringly "establishment" as so many Republicans were that Trump routed. And unless he really flubs it, it just doesn't seem to matter that he generalizes, misspeaks and is shallow. My impression is we are so tired of business as usual that almost any change may be acceptable.

Agree totally Stalker. They say Hillary is the most qualified for the job because of her political background and there in lies the problem. Hey listen, as a compromise candidate I'd vote for Joe Biden all day long but he's part of the problem too. He's been a senator since 1972. Granted, they know how the system works because they created it. Trump is a major shock to the system and "gubamint" people don't like shock!!

Agree totally Stalker. They say Hillary is the most qualified for the job because of her political background and there in lies the problem. Hey listen, as a compromise candidate I'd vote for Joe Biden all day long but he's part of the problem too. He's been a senator since 1972. Granted, they know how the system works because they created it. Trump is a major shock to the system and "gubamint" people don't like shock!!
You'd vote for Biden over Trump? What has Biden ever, in over 40 years, done? It's amazing how these guys can hang around for so long and have no substantial accomplishments. In my company, that kind of guy would be out in less than five years. From a policy standpoint, Biden and Lie-arry are twins.

Should be interesting to say the least. Possibly the most watched debate in history

A full week has gone by and not one liberal has answered the question of what Biden has done in over 40 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT