ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Republican Party

njfan47, I know a financial guy that's declared bankruptcy 4 times. Want to have him handle your portfolio?
Your theoretical example is illustrative of your lack of understanding of the situation. Instead, if your financial guy owned 100 car washes nationwide and four of them went out of business or were shut down because they were a drain on the corporation's profits, he would be making a good move. This happens all the time in retail and other businesses. But people are told by the media how they are supposed to think about this, and some of the lesser educated ones willfully comply. We've seen this before. I give you an A+.

Trump has already talked about partially defaulting on the US debt.
It's just talk for now, although I don't agree with Trump's statement to even talk about it. Whomever is elected is going to have a big mess to clean up after obama: 1) debt of $18,000,000,000,000; 2) Iran nuclear deal; 3) obamacare mess with premiums scheduled to go up substantially again in 2017; 4) Veterans Administration mess; 5) ISIS; 6) getting us out of the malaise of 1-2% growth; 7) cleaning up the crime/unemployment situation in cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, etc., for which obama has done nothing and has only enabled; 8) North Korea nuclear capability (remember Clinton's nuclear deal with North Korea, where we were told that all is well; Iran is likely to turn out the same way or much worse). Even you get the picture, "reluctant to be aware".

It's ALL talk for Trump. If he gets elected there will be no wall. He's already said the Muslim ban was just a suggestion. The list continues to grow. He's weak, horrible, sad.

Obamacare a success, but Trump would take it further. Here's an idea ... cut 10% off the defense budget and dump that into Veterans healthcare. Those men and women should have free healthcare for life.

Now you are talking about Obama cleaning up crime in cities, but you don't want him meddling in state government. Which is it? Should he get involved in PTO next?

Bernie is the only real choice. Someone still has to explain to me how Sanders can win a state, but lose it's super delegates.

It's ALL talk for Trump. If he gets elected there will be no wall. He's already said the Muslim ban was just a suggestion. The list continues to grow. He's weak, horrible, sad.

Obamacare a success, but Trump would take it further. Here's an idea ... cut 10% off the defense budget and dump that into Veterans healthcare. Those men and women should have free healthcare for life.

Now you are talking about Obama cleaning up crime in cities, but you don't want him meddling in state government. Which is it? Should he get involved in PTO next?

Bernie is the only real choice. Someone still has to explain to me how Sanders can win a state, but lose it's super delegates.
The points that Trump made were opening salvos in negotiations. One starts at a certain position and negotiates for the best deal possible. It's a matter of where the fence is set. It's probably above your ability to understand.

Obamacare a success? Tell us why? Is it the website issue, the higher-than-normal premium increases, the amount of young people not enrolling? And why has obama failed the Veterans so badly? My guess is because he doesn't care; he has no passion for the military. He give lip-service to the issue. And he views everything from a political standpoint, not from a personal or issue standpoint.

You confuse the issue. As a guy who should know a lot about the inner workings of cities, there is more obama could have done to make things better. And his anti-police statements and overall attitude definitely did not help.

The answer as to how Sanders can win a state while losing its super delegates is simply a matter of liberalism at its best. It's about control over the outcome, not about free choice. This type of action is a microcosm of liberalism, whether the issue is healthcare or finance, where the government has used a heavy hand to gain control, and many other areas, if they could just seize the "opportunity".

ChristieFan you think the VA was in good shape under Bush? Also I don't think the delegate issue is a liberal thing. Trump was whining about it on his side just a few weeks ago.

I think Trump will find negotiation with people that don't need what you are pushing to be very different from his normal dealings. It's easy to negotiate when you're the rich guy in the room and everyone is bidding for your work.

ChristieFan you think the VA was in good shape under Bush? Also I don't think the delegate issue is a liberal thing. Trump was whining about it on his side just a few weeks ago.

I think Trump will find negotiation with people that don't need what you are pushing to be very different from his normal dealings. It's easy to negotiate when you're the rich guy in the room and everyone is bidding for your work.
Are your reading comprehension skills really that bad? What did I say about Bush? He was almost as bad a president as carter and obama, but those are hard levels to reach. Good point on the delegate thing, as Colorado really pulled a fast one, and a stupid one in hindsight, on Trump.

Trump will not find negotiations difficult; the reason is that, while they don't need what he is selling, but he has to power of the USA behind him, something obama either failed to realize or just didn't want to take advantage of. And maybe you don't understand how Trump's business works; he's the one doing the bidding for projects in many cases. There are some cases where he is selling his name and people are lining up, but that's not the case in his building business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT