ADVERTISEMENT

Terror attack in Bangladesh; time for Incapable to hold another global warming forum.

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
That's the plan right? Divert attention from the terror attacks by holding forums on global warming. It happened in Canada this past week, as Incapabama showed that he could "move on" from the Orlando terrorist attack.

I don't think that works even with the pinhead, low information voters on here; but it won't stop Incapabama from trying.

NBC News is up to their old tricks in reporting this story. The official update just came across on CNBC and they said that "7-8 heavily armed, extremist militants" are holding hostages in Bangladesh. They failed to say that they were muslim and they also failed to report that the phrase "allah akbar" was shouted by the muslim terrorists during the attack.

The other story coming out is that guns, explosives, and swords were used. I thought guns were the only weapon that was used in these things. Airplanes, bombs, and swords should be banned as soon as possible if they are ever used in terrorist attacks. The least that the liberal politicians could do is create some sword-free zones; it's overdue. And never mind that explosives were used in the Boston Marathon bombing; Incapabama would rather not mention that attack because it doesn't fit his weak gun narrative.

How many Americans were killed ? There are things going on in Mexico worse than this with the drug cartel and that is in this hemisphere what about that. What about the several hundred Americans killed in Chicago every year ? Or the kids killed in Sandy Hook? What about that ? I can care less about Bangledesh but I am all for killing every ISIS supporter but come on

How many Americans were killed ? There are things going on in Mexico worse than this with the drug cartel and that is in this hemisphere what about that. What about the several hundred Americans killed in Chicago every year ? Or the kids killed in Sandy Hook? What about that ? I can care less about Bangledesh but I am all for killing every ISIS supporter but come on
Sammy hath no world view!?

Seriously, didn't Incapabama come from Chicago? Wasn't he a "community organizer" there? Seems that the community was not and is not too well "organized".

But it's no wonder that the Chicago situation is under-reported in the national media. You don't want to ruin his "near-perfect" reputation. And there is no way that even the Chicago turmoil could ruin all of the good work he has done, including obamacare, minority employment issues, fast and furious, middle east disaster (including that JV team called ISIS), Benghazi assassinations, the VA scandal, border issues, Bo Burgdahl, IRS scandal, "you can keep your healthcare plan", the Hillary Clinton endorsement while she was under FBI investigation, slow, sub-3% economic growth, initiating a housing strategy similar to what caused the Clinton Housing Bubble, calling the Muslim shooting by Abdul Hassan "workplace violence", fighting terror with love, and on and on. No, don't damage that reputation!

Well if we are going to blame everything that is causing the USA's problem might as well blame trickle down economics, Iran Contra affair no must go back further how about the trail of tears so even slavery. Ok got it all of this stems all the way back to 1776. Come on now who is to blame for the Middle East

Well if we are going to blame everything that is causing the USA's problem might as well blame trickle down economics, Iran Contra affair no must go back further how about the trail of tears so even slavery. Ok got it all of this stems all the way back to 1776. Come on now who is to blame for the Middle East
It is difficult to debate when someone is so illogical, Sammy. Do you know that as ISIS was emerging that Incapabama called them the JV team, saying something like just because you put a Lakers uniform on somebody it doesn't mean it's Kobe Bryant and the Lakers. A strong president would have extinguished ISIS before they made so much progress toward their goals. Also, Incapabama's endorsement of the muslim spring in Egypt backfired badly. Are you aware of these events having happened over the past seven years? Are you aware of Libya?

And I forgot to add earlier what is probably the most embarrassing US presidential statement of all time (and it's hard to top Bush, but Incapabama did so): A day before the Paris bombings in December 2015, Incapabama said ISIS (or ISIL as he calls them) was contained, saying that they were stalled in Iraq and Syria. ONE DAY BEFORE! ONE DAY! Could his timing and accuracy have been any worse?

Obviously, the guy has no feel for the international landscape. Any halfway intelligent politician would have had the instinct and common sense to be careful about underestimating ISIS, but not your president; he has no humility and thus makes statements that often backfire and make him look uninformed.

You want to know who screwed up the middle east? England!! They have f@cked the world up at every turn from the Scotch and Irish, South Africa and Galipolli, to the very heart of the problem with the middle east. When they left the Middle East, they created borders where there were none and expected nomadic tribes to abide by them. The blame for the Middle East sits squarely on the shoulders of Great Britain.

It is difficult to debate when someone is so illogical, Sammy. Do you know that as ISIS was emerging that Incapabama called them the JV team, saying something like just because you put a Lakers uniform on somebody it doesn't mean it's Kobe Bryant and the Lakers. A strong president would have extinguished ISIS before they made so much progress toward their goals. Also, Incapabama's endorsement of the muslim spring in Egypt backfired badly. Are you aware of these events having happened over the past seven years? Are you aware of Libya?

And I forgot to add earlier what is probably the most embarrassing US presidential statement of all time (and it's hard to top Bush, but Incapabama did so): A day before the Paris bombings in December 2015, Incapabama said ISIS (or ISIL as he calls them) was contained, saying that they were stalled in Iraq and Syria. ONE DAY BEFORE! ONE DAY! Could his timing and accuracy have been any worse?

Obviously, the guy has no feel for the international landscape. Any halfway intelligent politician would have had the instinct and common sense to be careful about underestimating ISIS, but not your president; he has no humility and thus makes statements that often backfire and make him look uninformed.
Nj, thankfully most Americans do not agree with your opinions on President Obama. Oh, I know you travel all over and everyone hates him so the liberal media must see the poll numbers that say they hate him and change them. Besides you Fox loving, conspiracy believing , bigots all live in your far right bubble----- enjoy for now.

Nj, thankfully most Americans do not agree with your opinions on President Obama. Oh, I know you travel all over and everyone hates him so the liberal media must see the poll numbers that say they hate him and change them. Besides you Fox loving, conspiracy believing , bigots all live in your far right bubble----- enjoy for now.
Get some rest.

Stay in your bubble my far right friend. You are everything that is wrong with this nation & you do not even realize it. You have no true experience.

Stay in your bubble my far right friend. You are everything that is wrong with this nation & you do not even realize it. You have no true experience.
It appears that Chuvalo is having a boring weekend. For the very little that it's worth, I would be curious to hear you explain why I am "everything that is wrong with this nation." That is a truly humorous line when you stop to think that you don't know anything about me! Your turn to serve and my turn to laugh!

You live in the far right bubble. Everything is seen through the Fox, Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc. prism. Your ilk CANNOT believe everyone else doesn't see things the way Fox, etc.----oops---I mean the way that YOU see things. Eventually you and those like you will get your comeuppance. Hope I'm around to see it.

You live in the far right bubble. Everything is seen through the Fox, Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc. prism. Your ilk CANNOT believe everyone else doesn't see things the way Fox, etc.----oops---I mean the way that YOU see things. Eventually you and those like you will get your comeuppance. Hope I'm around to see it.
Strange reply. On what basis do you make the claim that I am influenced by the people you mention? How would you be in a position to know?

Three days later and Chuvalo taps out. Predictable liberal behavior! Make an accusation and fail to back it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT