ADVERTISEMENT

Stalker Appreciation Thread

Yes, thank you very much! I love hearing about all the teams.

Stalk -

Since I can't really scream out Go Skins!!!! for a while -- at least until August 2018 -- I think I know just what to do:

Go Stalker!!!!

And you know I love reading your stuff as its as entertaining as it gewts with plenty of details and information (and witty too) and nearly 100% right on (sometimes you've had the 'Skins ranked a bit lower than I like). And with your wide coverage (SEPA, the Keystone state and then Florida and other areas), etc. it's perfect for an expat out here in the burning hills of Tinsel Town.

Thank you.

Very very much agreed. Your wealth of knowledge about this incredible game is greatly appreciated and valued by us all. Informative. Accurate. In depth. Insightful. Your write ups are one of the posts I look forward to most each week. Appreciate the great great work

thanks for all the content you post with limited chatter from the many goons who read it! Merry Christmas.
Stalk,You provide some great information on teams across the state to help educate us on the upcoming season and current games. I know you put a lot into this and it is appreciated. Thanks again.

Ok guys right back at you to say thank you, all you guys, for the interesting posts, comments, etc over the years....and the words. Ed.

ADVERTISEMENT