ADVERTISEMENT

Spring-Ford 82 Methacton 0

Relayer

Jun 18, 2001
I think this may be more an indication of how pathetic Methacton is. I was talking to a couple Perk Valley fans week #1 and they said Methacton will be this bad. Maybe 30 kids on the team. Seems like a trend lately. Upper Dublin will be bored stiff the next 5 weeks. P-W has no shot against them, none.

Relayer - How good is Upper Dublin? Does a mediocre/decent league schedule hurt them come second/third round playoffs?

I have always thought that having a tough schedule during the regular season is somewhat overrated. I remember Easton back in '91 saying CB-West didn't play anyone and the Bucks physically dominated them.

UD played the same schedule last year, made the district semis, and gave Pennsbury a great effort. Most of that team is back. They are a district contender. Granted, I have been dumping on the SOL American forever and their playoff record has been awful. For some reason I will be rooting for UD to go far. Of course if they run into CRS my thoughts might change.

Manheim Central has always played in a weak division of the L-L league and they've had a hell of a track record over the years in 3A.

Congrats to your alma-mater and their win tonight. Will you be at Kottmeyer tomorrow? Now if I can talk the wife into taking a ride, maybe you'll see us there.:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT