ADVERTISEMENT

So what does everyone think

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
about Trumps one page tax reform I mean tax break ???? How much further will it put us into debt? How will we pay for it?? What are the future ramifications??? And don't give me the economy will grow so much it will pay for it crap.

An R is in the WH. Deficits and budgets don't matter anymore. Neither does leading by executive order. Neither does golfing....etc.

Last edited:
An R is in the WH. Deficits and budgets don't matter anymore. Neither does leading by executive order. Neither does golfing....etc.
What's the difference what he does; you guys would have blasted him if he didn't attempt tax reform. God almighty, all you guys do is bitch!

You mean like the Tea party ? And come on one page on tax reform what is he in middle school it is a joke

Last edited:
So a one sheet of paper memo is now tax reform?

Stalker for 8 years the deficit, executive orders, golfing was an issue. Now it seems not to be. You don't recognize this? It's really sickening how the R's put party before country.

You mean like the Tea party ? And come on one page on tax reform what is he in middle school it is a joke
The thing isn't near to a done deal but a piece of paper sets you off
So a one sheet of paper memo is now tax reform?

Stalker for 8 years the deficit, executive orders, golfing was an issue. Now it seems not to be. You don't recognize this? It's really sickening how the R's put party before country.
Reluctant, Dems don't strive for re-election with the same passion, putting personal agendas at the top of the list, then party, then country. Unfortunately, too many on both sides do this showing how desperately our country needs a purge.
History shows us, things can always go South fast, so don't let the Left ever talk you out of you're 2nd Amendment rights as they are trying to drown out your 1st Amendment rights......... AS WE SPEAK. But don't worry Reluctant, many of us will fight for them even as the Left more recently shows disdain for them, particularly that bastion of ignorance at Berkeley.

Stalker would you ever present something like that anyone on something of importance? It was like a middle schoolers book report

Stalker, still not a single gun taken, but your boy Trump is talking about changing the rules to dismantle circuit courts so they are more to his liking. Scary times my friend.

BTW, the Dems have no power. They aren't doing anything as we speak. Don't let Fox News make you think they have some type of majority or power at any level. The good news is the town halls are getting to the politicians. It turns out that Trump did something Obama never could .... he made Obamacare popular.

Stalker, still not a single gun taken, but your boy Trump is talking about changing the rules to dismantle circuit courts so they are more to his liking. Scary times my friend.

BTW, the Dems have no power. They aren't doing anything as we speak. Don't let Fox News make you think they have some type of majority or power at any level. The good news is the town halls are getting to the politicians. It turns out that Trump did something Obama never could .... he made Obamacare popular.
Good! Let's make sure no gun is taken. And politician talk and are always wanting to slant things in their favor. There is this great thing called checks and balances that has worked for years, hammering Trump where it legally could. I might not necessarily agreeing with outcomes but aspects of our system are clearly working.
The mess that is inside the beltway are "scary times"....not Trump, in my view who has been and will be reined in. As just mentioned, the checks and balances are there, and working.

Stalker would you ever present something like that anyone on something of importance? It was like a middle schoolers book report
Believe it or not, I'm out of the loop (that was a joke) but it does seem peculiar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT