ADVERTISEMENT

So what do the Trump*ards

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
think now President breaking the law , most corrupt president ever, leaving allies. So where is that goof NJ fan and the rest of the lot

He's indefensible, so what can they say? They know he's corrupt. They know he's profiting from the Presidency. They know he's incompetent and immoral. They knew that before they voted for him.

But that won't stop them from voting again, because Republicans vote for Republicans. Party over country.

He's indefensible, so what can they say? They know he's corrupt. They know he's profiting from the Presidency. They know he's incompetent and immoral. They knew that before they voted for him.

But that won't stop them from voting again, because Republicans vote for Republicans. Party over country.

And you will vote Democrat. Party over country. Because you have no other choice. No representation on either side.

And you will vote Democrat. Party over country. Because you have no other choice. No representation on either side.

Bill Weld is running for President on the Republican side. I like him more than half the Dems. Only problem is, the RNC won't allow challengers even on the ticket or debates in many states. If I were a Republican I'd be kind of pissed they'd take away my vote.

I've voted for Republicans, Democrates and Independents for President. I never voted for Bubba.

Bill Weld is running for President on the Republican side. I like him more than half the Dems.

I've voted for Republicans, Democrates and Independents for President. I never voted for Bubba.

"Only problem is, the RNC won't allow challengers even on the ticket or debates in many states. If I were a Republican I'd be kind of pissed they'd take away my vote."
Sort of like what the DNC did with Hillary!!

Bill Weld was the Libertarian candidate for Vice President in 2016 with Gary Johnson. He's a great choice and seems up to task but apparently when he was Governor of Massachusetts, he had a little drinking problem. You're right. The GOP will not allow someone standing up to the sitting President. Shame. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT