ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump is attacking the FBI

You knew back in August they were going to be this politicized. Great call Sammy!

No I knew he would attack the credibility of the FBI.
Sam, do you have even an idea of what two FBI agents did? It might not have been reported in your "news" sources, understandably, since they are the public relations wing of the democratic party. Has there been anything in the news recently of which you are aware, that could be called into question?

Right nj. Come on sam, at least
Sam, do you have even an idea of what two FBI agents did? It might not have been reported in your "news" sources, understandably, since they are the public relations wing of the democratic party. Has there been anything in the news recently of which you are aware, that could be called into question?
Right! Come on sam, visit a variety of sites to have something approaching balance.
Watch CNN and Fox to see who is presenting what for starters. I think you'll then see the FBI has been doing things that ALL Americans should be concerned about that transcend politics.

I watched Fox last night Hannity in fact and it was a joke. Fox is the closest thing to state run television. Donny Trump is doing things that all Americans should be worried about

I watched Fox last night Hannity in fact and it was a joke. Fox is the closest thing to state run television. Donny Trump is doing things that all Americans should be worried about
Again, what is it that two FBI agents did? Hint: Their names are Strzok and Page.

You have no idea and you never will!

Said the Germans in 1933
At least you are consistent in not providing answers and also in having your head in the sand. Not sure which is worse, your inability to answer simple questions and stay informed or having a defense let us 50 points per game!

WOW you got me there and it was 23 points a game but nice try. Liberace strikes again

Your defense let us 50 points per game in the last two, most important games of the year. 50 points per game.

Ok, but WHAT....was a joke. Any specifics you found questionable?

HAHAHAHAHA no buttons pushed but that is the shiny object that Fox news likes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT