ADVERTISEMENT

So remember a fee months ago when I said that

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Trump might start a war to get the narrative away from the Russia investigation. Pow here we are

I love your logic. Did the war start? Sammy counts his snowflakes before they even hit the ground!

Trump might start a war to get the narrative away from the Russia investigation. Pow here we are
Sammy, I am 100% sure that you won't answer this, but let me see if I've got it right. Incapabama does absolutely nothing to stop North Korea's nuclear program for EIGHT years, allowing them to develop a weapon that can nearly reach the United States and potentially kill people, and you are concerned with Trump's tough talk?

Like you advised Nj, don't waste your time. But it is entertaining! Part of being a Democrat or leftist is this very behavior.

If you have the crystal ball sammy and can see the future........solve the problem! Tell them what they'll do (get it?) to find peace or war. I don't know, you tell me.

Impeach the fuc* and at least get an adult in the whitehouse, he'll Pence would be better than Donny the Dummy

Impeach the fuc* and at least get an adult in the whitehouse, he'll Pence would be better than Donny the Dummy
I knew that you were incapable of answering. By the way, hell is spelled "hell" not he'll. It's just kind of odd that one who cannot spell or conjugate calls someone else dumb. But, ignorance is bliss, not to mention entertaining!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT