Biggest inaugural parade ever Lie
Biggest electoral college victory since Reagan Lie
Knows more about ISIS than the Generals Lie\
Wall to cost 12 Billion Lie
Obama wiretapped Trump Tower Lie
Said he knew no one in his cabinet that had contact to Russia Lie
Would drain the swamp ha Big Lie
Would act more presidential Lie

And we are what 40 some days in whew might need an abacus to tally the lies after 1 year

Cruz father involved in Kennedy shooting Lie
Biggest inaugural parade ever Lie
Biggest electoral college victory since Reagan Lie
Knows more about ISIS than the Generals Lie\
Wall to cost 12 Billion Lie
Obama wiretapped Trump Tower Lie
Said he knew no one in his cabinet that had contact to Russia Lie
Would drain the swamp ha Big Lie
Would act more presidential Lie

And we are what 40 some days in whew might need an abacus to tally the lies after 1 year
This is known as Trump Derangement Syndrome when a North Carolina high school football coach works nearly fulltime on a political message board. Do you realize how foolish you look, posting 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day and having many of your links not work and many of your posts having zero replies because they are so inane?

Several points:

1. Flynn is dumber than you and Reluctant combined, and that's saying a lot.
2. Interesting that Shep is your new hero; you must be shocked that Fox reports on this stuff.
3. Wouldn't it have been professional if MSNBC and CNN provided this type of coverage on Obama and his staff?
4. Trump got rid of Flynn quickly, cutting his losses. Obama would have kept a Flynn type around.
5. Does this board pay well? You've obviously given up teaching and coaching!

Add to that "Everyone will have healthcare coverage and prices will go down." We now know that was a lie.
Good point reluctant. Trump promised something that wasn't really possible to deliver. However, I don't remember the same criticism from you when obamacare was costlier than expected, had website rollout problems, had huge premium increases, and when DSO lied about being able to keep your healthcare plan. Seems that you are only able to see things one way, although this observation is surely foreign to you.

Ok. I'll bite. I had no criticism of Obamacare as it was a huge step forward. Trumpcare is already such a disaster that he won't put his name on it. Think about it. He put his name on steaks, vodka and a fraud scheme. 20+ million will lose their health insurance under Trumpcare.

Healthcare.gov had huge technical problems. Big deal, it got ironed out. I know many who were patient enough to keep their cool and navigate towards new coverage. Those premium increases you always talk about ... they don't happen with private plans? Something you never mention is the tax credit increases to offset the premiums.

I love Obamacare! It's helped my family and I pay $1800+ per month towards my coverage through my employer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT