Scores

NP 13 vs Nesh 6 F
GV 49 vs Quakertown 14 F

Upper Dublin 27 vs Cheltenham 0 4
Radnor 7 vs Unionville 28 F

St Joes 23 vs LaSalle 13 F
Wood 24 vs Ryan 17 F

Last edited:
2 TD’s called back on same drive for C-Ville!!! wTF!!! 3rd TD, no flag C-Ville 14-0

Coatesville vs GV would be an interesting game next week.

Good Lord.....C-Ville 38-0. This team is scary/good! I think last years Prep game gave them big confidence in themselves.

Good for Truman, can’t remember when they were ever any good. Didn’ I read somewhere this week where old Pennsbury coaching staff is now there???

The Pennsbury line coach doing a good job over there. Had a once in 20 year group of athletes this year. Don't look for it to happen again for a while.

Wow, Truman took the lead with 30 seconds left. How did DTW get down the field so fast? I feel for those Truman kids, that sucks!

Reactions: lilromeo
DTW brought the ball out to the 50 on the kickoff. 30 yard pass on the next play. They had a few cracks at it before the FG.

Wow, Truman took the lead with 30 seconds left. How did DTW get down the field so fast? I feel for those Truman kids, that sucks!
My guess would be the defense dropped back and DW dumped it.

The O line didn't help, but he makes too many bad decisions when he should just throw the ball away and move on. I don't know if NP shut down the run or Neshaminy just got away from it, but it hurt them.

Whole shit!!!! I just went from Chestmontfootball.com to June 16th, 1934 Primo Canera vs Max Bear! Old timers like me enjoy this shit!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT