ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

shfoot

Sep 1, 2001
Haverford 13 vs Springfield 0 3rd
Couldn't get a final on this game. Someone stopped reporting it.

SH 54 vs Marple 26 final Marple threw several interceptions and fumbles. Marple had trouble keeping Haven out of the endzone.

Not sure what's going on with Garnet Valley football. The crew that's been doing the games is no longer. Last week it was a different video company and kids were broadcasting. I guess the students are doing it now. I think conestoga students broadcast their games. It could be for those kids wanting to get into communications/TV production.

Last edited:
Easton beat Parkland 41-14 - did not see that one coming!

Freedom up on ACC 35-3
Liberty beating Whitehall 33-14 after three

In the premier small school game:
Notre Dame beats Saucon Valley 49-44 on a TD with 20 seconds left to clinch a share of a Colonial League title.

Last edited:
PV 27-20 over Springford
Down 20-6 with 9 min left and Pull out the W. Heist has someones #.

Neshaminy Rock South was a really tough game. Skins ran the ball well most of the night. James had a good night marred by two fumbles, one lost. Neshaminy stopped CRS inside the 5. South stoped the Skins in the red zone too. Truman has to be happy with this. Neshaminy Pennsbury next week. Classic.

Reactions: 71SKINS
My goodness, CR-North might be the worst program in District 1. Lost to winless Bensalem 20-19 tonight. Since McIlwain left and the new coach appeared, they will be 3-27 in three seasons. This is embarrassing. Walt Snyder, where have you gone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT