ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

Radnor 28-7 over Ridley at the half with close to 300 yards total offense. Unfortunately, none of those numbers are misprints. Now 42-7.

63-21. F. And disgraceful.

Last edited:
47-7 Skins. The freshmen and sophs playing offense now score and take a knee on the PAT.

Wow, CBE scores and runs a fake PAT, but the pass was picked off when the D back wrestled the ball away from the receiver 35-34. 2:50 to go

P
Radnor 28-7 over Ridley at the half with close to 300 yards total offense. Unfortunately, none of those numbers are misprints. Now 42-7.

63-21. F. And disgraceful.
Powers to be aren't happy. Is Wood heading for the door?

Isn't Cr South using their 2nd team QB????
Iron Marshall......How was the game against DTW? Was it a bad game by Neshaminy? Would a rematch be a good game?

That’s a great win for CR South. That makes it 3 in a row for them. Congrats to Coach Bedesem and his staff!

If Vera doesn't get hurt on the third play of the season, they might be 4-0. Still a tough schedule ahead with Neshaminy, North Penn and Pennsbury. Wasn't Truman playing with several players suspended?

If Vera doesn't get hurt on the third play of the season, they might be 4-0. Still a tough schedule ahead with Neshaminy, North Penn and Pennsbury. Wasn't Truman playing with several players suspended?
Truman was banged up several guys out, Vera out for South and Coach B was out as his mom is in hospice.big emotional effort from South.

Isn't Cr South using their 2nd team QB????
Iron Marshall......How was the game against DTW? Was it a bad game by Neshaminy? Would a rematch be a good game?
Neshaminy has been off a little all season. That first half against DTW they looked like pretty even teams for a bit. A bad fumble hurt the Skins. #9for DTW is 6'5 and can run down field and win jump balls. That is tough to deal with. I missed the second half. Make no mistake DTW is a very good team. Those triple option offenses cause problems for everyone as you only see a team or two a season who run them, and usually you only see one that runs it well. Skins will probably win out. CRS could be a tough one, Truman can be scary when healthy. Pennsbury has a full season to get ready for the Skins. Neshaminy's line was very inexperienced but should get better as the season goes. I'd like to see DTW Nesh again in the playoffs.

Herr Marshal -

A couple of factors that contributed to the "rocky" start, as I see it, starts with the lack of experience they had on the O line to begin the season, As it is, I believe two sophs, a junior and two seniors make up the five with this year the first all are starting so I suppose there was going to be some jell time (a little more than I thought).

Then the Hebron brothers don't come back and Henry Hill goes to Bensalem which put a dent in their RB supply. Of course, Chris Majors (LB) transfers to Egan just before the season starts and then Ampofo (LB) suffers that high ankle strain (against Pennridge or NP, I can't remember). Plus I also think Manzyk is temporarily a little banged too (there is a limit).

So they've had some issues and personnel challenges; however, they might just be 3-1 right now (save for a terrific effort all game long by the Knights including at the goal line on that go-for-two --- and for the time being nothing to say about the D-Town West game other than they lost to a solid club). And if they were 3-1 the pity-party might not be so bad (yes it might be just my soiree but as I've said for years when things don't go my way "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to!").

Anyway, I do believe they're gonna settle in and make noise this year.

Go 'Skins!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT