shfoot

Sep 1, 2001
Garnet Valley 55-21 Ridley FINAL ouch

Speed: What the hells going on over there

Last edited:
Easton 34 Whitehall 21, end of Q3

Emmaus 35 Nazareth 35, 8:11 left

Liberty 42 PME 7 FINAL

Parkland-ACC and Becahi-Freedom are both tomorrow.

Last edited:
SJP 7 St Frances 13 half

SJP coach with some curious play calls 1st goal on 5 tying to run it in on SFA’s huge and talented dline in the last few seconds before half not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Nazareth takes a lead on Emmaus. 42-35. Did not see that coming.

Easton pouring it on Whitehall. Up 54-21 after a Nahjee Adams TD. With three starting offensive linemen in street clothes because of injury, the Rovers are firing on all cylinders. Lots of athletes here at the skill spots and they’ve built some line depth.

Emmaus beats Nazareth 43-42. Scores with 9 seconds left and successfully goes for 2 to win.

Crazy final play in Emmaus-Nazareth. This is the TD with 9 seconds left and Emmaus out of timeouts

The good news is that Neshaminy topped Pennridge, 27 -14.

The bad news is that the 'Skins offense didn't look nearly as crisp as you would have liked. They squandered several opportunities that would have seen them break this one wide open while Pennridge didn't help themselves with multiple roughing the passer calls that led to Neshaminy scores. There was a bright spot, though, which was that the D pretty much kept the Rams' offense throttled.

Overall it was somewhat sloppy and lackluster (maybe both clubs were down a bit after their week one games).

Anyway, they're evened out at 1-1 and can turn their focus to a tough D-Town West group next Saturday.

Still SJP 7 SFA 13 six min left in 3rd q Third lightning delay game may get postponed. Most HS games in Maryland have been postponed

Last edited:
What is going on at CB South? On another note, I can’t believe West lost to CR South. Any recap on that one? I thought West would have been better than them.

SJP vs SFA has been suspended with SFA up 13-7 mid 3rd. No word on if when and where it will be continued. Most likely not at UofMD

Last edited:
What is going on at CB South? On another note, I can’t believe West lost to CR South. Any recap on that one? I thought West would have been better than them.

CB West had a FG blocked from 6 yd line under a minute to go. In OT West got nothing and the FG attempt failed with a botched hold. CR South hit FG to win. Neither team was very impressive. Interceptions by CB West was difference.

disappointing loss for West. After 1st game thought they were turning the corner as a program. No motion on offense like last week . Sloppy, turn overs and on first possession with 2nd & 2 from CRS 42 threw a flat pass that lost 5yrds. Reminded me of past years with that low percentage call. Down hill from there. 6 win season now could be .500. Qtown will be a challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT