Nazareth 42 Hazleton 7
Wilkes Barre 27 Whitehall 10
East Stroudsburg South 33 Abington Heights 10
Parkland 62 George Washington 10
Governor Mifflin 35 Pleasanr Valley 0
Southern Lehigh 31 Quakertown 13
Northampton 20 Pennsbury 2

Last edited:
Big shout out to all the teams that opened today.

And big shout out to the 'Skins with their 20-17 OT win over Emmaus.

By the way, do both GV and North Penn look stronger than we maybe thought?
GV will most likely compete for the Central League title. Too early for districts.

Big shout out to all the teams that opened today.

And big shout out to the 'Skins with their 20-17 OT win over Emmaus.

By the way, do both GV and North Penn look stronger than we maybe thought?
I think those who had Coatesville as heavy favorites didn't look at the history of those two teams playing over the last decade or so... Coatesville has had a hard time slowing them down. (As do many teams to be fair)

North Penn had a very nice opening win, it's always hard to put week 1 in any context until you see if Dtown East is down this year, but a good win nonetheless against a very good program.

Great opening win for your Skins!

Last edited:
Reactions: lilromeo
I think those who had Coatesville as heavy favorites didn't look at the history of those two teams playing over the last decade or so... Coatesville has had a hard time slowing them down. (As do many teams to be fair)

North Penn had a very nice opening win, it's always hard to put week 1 in any context until you see if Dtown East is down this year, but a good win nonetheless against a very good program.

Great opening win for you Skins!
We’re back, baby!

Always nice to come out on top of close games, but time will tell if Emmaus (and the Skins) are any good.

Fletchster brings us back to earth.

I'm thinking should be a better team than the last three years (that's based on some insiders who have said the kids have a very good attitude - a bit more of a scrappy group out there).

Too bad about Carter Clee and that dislocated elbow (sounds like he'll be out for a while). At least Nahsir Moore stepped it up with that 100 plus yard performance. The word is he has some serious speed and it looked like it on those two longer runs he had.

We'll see.

Fletchster brings us back to earth.

I'm thinking should be a better team than the last three years (that's based on some insiders who have said the kids have a very good attitude - a bit more of a scrappy group out there).

Too bad about Carter Clee and that dislocated elbow (sounds like he'll be out for a while). At least Nahsir Moore stepped it up with that 100 plus yard performance. The word is he has some serious speed and it looked like it on those two longer runs he had.

We'll see.
Happy for you Mole, now if CR North can win one Relayer will join the celebration.

I fear that one has mercy rule written all over it.
More specifically a mercy rule in the first half. It's hard to believe how bad they've been since McIlwain graduated. I'm more intrigued with the NP-CRS game. Can South keep it close? NP had a nice win last weekend.

Relayer =

I watched the Neshaminy-Emmaus game and I was certainly pleased with what I saw. Still, I wouldn't say the 'Skins appeared (to me) to be world-beaters. They are improved, they are enthused and they are showing solid excitement that I have missed seeing the last few years. But ... I'm not quite ready to anoint them with Holy Water just yet.

It's early in the season (you know). Game 4 with North Penn should tell the tale of the tape.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT