ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule changes this weekend

No surprise here, DTW and NP will play at Wissahickon Friday at 7pm.

Just reading on Twitter that BOTH the NP-DTW game tonight and tomorrow's Penn Wood-Rustin sites have flipped? DTW & Rustin now hosting these games? Can people confirm this?

Kyle Berger confirmed the NP vs DTW flop. He’s very reliable and I believe works at NP.

Not sure how this happens? Maybe it sparks NPSD to make the changes needed. Still does not sit right.

Rustin Athletic Department also confirmed this. Not sure why who ever is in charge of the account would make that up.

Kerr Field is a tough place to play for many reason.

Cheers,

Busch

Really short notice. Thought about heading to Wissy, no way will I chance traffic going to Downingtown. Then again, if I drove that far, I would go another 5 miles for the Coatesville game.

Surprised they didn't move it to Saturday. I bet there are some probably still planning on going to Ambler and have no idea about the change. Plus folks in the western burbs could see both games.

I wonder if this is a PIAA call or school district call ? Play all year for home field , then be forced to give it up because of some snow ? Interesting to note both teams have grass fields.

Seems a little curious that 2 games are moved the the home site of the lower seed (DTW & Rustin). Has anyone ever heard of this before? Poor planning by whoever is in charge not to have neutral sites available as a contingency.

Seems a little curious that 2 games are moved the the home site of the lower seed (DTW & Rustin). Has anyone ever heard of this before? Poor planning by whoever is in charge not to have neutral sites available as a contingency.

Only back in 2013 when North Penn was the lower seed and the game was played at Souderton :)

The PIAA continues to be a laughing stock. Just looked at their "official" state brackets in 6A and they still have the game at North Penn, not even Wissahickon. What a sh!t show

Wissahickon schools district had a 2 hour delay this morning. I bet that had something to do with it.

Dallas at Valley View (District 2 Championship) moved to Sunday 7pm.

Anyone think Valley View has a shot at beating Imhotep?

Class 6A first round game between Delaware Valley (2-1) vs State College (6-1) at Danville moved to Sunday 2pm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT