ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy and Reluctant should get into the stock market now....

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
Sammy has told us that he's "not in the stock market" and reluctant is probably terrified of the danger that the market presents, but now is the time for both to start buying stocks. Translation: the market appears to be ready to go into a correction.

The amateurs will blame Trump or tariffs or some other cause, but the bottom line is that stocks have gone up for a while now without a correction, and it's probably a good time for it to happen. Certain technical indicators are flashing red. This could last 3-6 months and it's a good way to flush out the so-called weak holders and it also reduces valuations of stocks to more reasonable levels. Get in Sammy and reluctant, then you can blame Trump even more!

No I have a 401K and an IRA Roth plus a mutual fund so I am in it but due to my lower paying job I cant sink tons of money into the stock market with paying for kids and college. So again nice try and just for you

No I have a 401K and an IRA Roth plus a mutual fund so I am in it but due to my lower paying job I cant sink tons of money into the stock market with paying for kids and college. So again nice try and just for you
Well, that's good Sammy. I was only basing this on what I thought I had read about a month ago, when you said that the market was crashing, tried to tie it to some news event, and then said that you weren't in the market.

All kidding aside, it's good that you are in the market, but be careful over the next 3-6 months.

Reactions: sammyk
Some good value out there! Blue Birds still chirping NJ? Edited to say I'm now working on my second million, having given up on the first.

Last edited:
Some good value out there! Blue Birds still chirping NJ? Edited to say I'm now working on my second million, having given up on the first.
Good to hear from you Stalker. I sold all of my Bluebird on Friday. It's pricing in the best-case scenario, but, who knows, there could still be a takeover at a much higher price if the technology continues to advance.

Check out CRISPR Therapeutics, a Swiss gene editing company that closed at $51.77 on Friday and could be a lot higher in 6-12 months. You can buy the common stock, but the long-dated call options about a year out, or even the January 2020's could provide a lot more bang for the buck if a company like Illumina tries to buy them.

Good to hear from you Stalker. I sold all of my Bluebird on Friday. It's pricing in the best-case scenario, but, who knows, there could still be a takeover at a much higher price if the technology continues to advance.

Check out CRISPR Therapeutics, a Swiss gene editing company that closed at $51.77 on Friday and could be a lot higher in 6-12 months. You can buy the common stock, but the long-dated call options about a year out, or even the January 2020's could provide a lot more bang for the buck if a company like Illumina tries to buy them.
Thanks for the heads up Nj. Will run it by my guy. And will be in Tampa/Lakeland....maybe Orlando week of 4/9.

Penn State is building a decent program if the NIT means anything getting to the Final Four at the Garden. They'll play Miss St with the winner, Penn State, playing the winner of Western Kentucky-Utah. GO LIONS!

Reactions: sammyk
ADVERTISEMENT