ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy, a current events question for you:

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
How was the Ferguson case involving Michael Brown resolved? Was it true that Officer Wilson acted wrongly and that Brown was murdered by the cop? Could you give me an update from what you are hearing in the halls of academia!?

I have no idea if he acted correctly or not. If what he said happened and the evidence shows that then he acted accordingly. Any other questions for Captain know it all. I think he was correct in his actions. Sorry my man I am a huge fan of cops got my Blue light bulbs on the porch nice try but not that kind of Democrat

This post was edited on 4/6 2:53 PM by sammyk

This post was edited on 4/6 2:58 PM by sammyk

This post was edited on 4/6 3:03 PM by sammyk

The answer is that Attorney General Holder, himself an African American, ruled that no charges would be filed because Officer Wilson acted appropriately. The question didn't pertain to your political position, but rather to the misinformed state of many citizens, a great percentage of whom are correctly categorized as low-information voters. In fact, during the recent protests, many of those interviewed had no idea of the Holder ruling.

Thanks for participating in this survey, Sammy. Now if we could get gingy to chime in, it could get really entertaining!

Sammy must still be in shock over this news update! No reply, big fella? You are striking out more than Ryan Howard!

No not at all I understand that and I have zero feelings on Holder

It has nothing to do with Holder. The post and your reply demonstrated the point that people were well aware of the incident when it happened, but were unaware of the final verdict. This demonstrates both the media's bias on the issue, as well as many individuals' lack of awareness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT