ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Tide

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Alabama goes for the Dem over the Bannon Trump candidate. So where is our favorite day trader and master of 3-D chess at this AM

Alabama goes for the Dem over the Bannon Trump candidate. So where is our favorite day trader and master of 3-D chess at this AM
Checkers player, you live in a small world! If you think this is a referendum against Trump, you truly are going to get some sort of dubious award for 2017. It's a referendum against a creep, nothing more.

If you doubt this is the case, why did markets seem unaffected by this news? The Dow is up 110 points and NASDAQ and S&P 500 are also both up.

I didn't watch the leftist news to see how they "framed this up" but it's safe to say that they overplayed it, as desperation and insanity can have profound effects on behavior, as we have seen with CNN, Bloomberg, MSNBC, etc. Oh, and you too!

Nice try and I know you really believe what you say but Donny is out either way. Mueller has him dead to rights and even if that does not happen Donny will be gone 2020. This Tax bill will be the straw that breaks the back. So go back to day trading my friend and telling yourself nice little lies. Sic Semper Tyrannis. PSST the stock market has been going up for years now Thanks Obama

Nice try and I know you really believe what you say but Donny is out either way. Mueller has him dead to rights and even if that does not happen Donny will be gone 2020. This Tax bill will be the straw that breaks the back. So go back to day trading my friend and telling yourself nice little lies. Sic Semper Tyrannis. PSST the stock market has been going up for years now Thanks Obama
Mueller has Trump dead to rights on what? Originally it was on the fix of the election, now it's obstruction of justice. You lack the intelligence to see that all of this is nothing more than establishment against non-establishment. It's a great way to set yourself for disappointment, though.

And tell us who the dems are going to run as their presidential candidate in 2020. You probably have no idea. You're the "fire the coach" emotional, deranged sports fan who has no idea what to do next.

Trump is 0-2 in endorsements.
Bannon 0-6.
Trump approval ratings in Alabama exit polls at 48%. Down from 72%.
Sad.
You guys are classically stupid. You continue to make these posts, but you don't have the ability to tie them to anything or tell us what it means. The economy is doing very well; small business leader optimism is at a 34-year high. Tell us if you two are participating at all. My guess is that you'd rather choose not to do so.

The economy is doing very well; small business leader optimism is at a 34-year high. Tell us if you two are participating at all.

Show me a chart, stats, something that shows any of these trends changing course since Trump took over? All of the indicators you praise are on the same trajectory they've been on for years.

This ought to give you an idea of the change in optimism, IF you can read the chart and IF you can be even moderately honest. However, I fully understand that deranged individuals don't think logically, and that Trump Derangement Syndrome can lead to off-the-wall conclusions and statements. In fact, I can't wait for the reply here.

c50c801ffa3834ca17da447f2de08ac5.png

So it's a continuing upward trend.
Been away for a while, but reluctant can't read charts too well. First of all, Obama took about six years to even get to the even line (the line where the cycle started to trend down). It was a slow climb and it was based on him having taken over near the bottom of the economic cycle (a cycle caused by the Clinton Housing Bubble), and, second of all, look at the dramatic jump that took place once Trump was elected. Finally, there was follow-through on the original increase.

ADVERTISEMENT