ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans fight against

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Yoga pants what?.. Straight from right wing news war against yoga pants wow how about fix bridges or roads. As the only guy on this board who still likes women I find this a terrible idea. This is so stupid. Ok let the Republican onslaught begin
This post was edited on 2/26 7:33 AM by sammyk

Sam, not sure what you are talking about here, but if you want yoga pants I'll pay for them. Is this another war against women "gotcha" by the Dems? And I do like women, just not liberal women

The story is on righting news.com . Just another example of WTF politics on the extreem right. And I am sorry maybe your wife can not fit into yoga pants anymore but mine can and she looks graet in them so if you want to buy some for her great works for me

This post was edited on 2/26 9:21 AM by sammyk

But jail time or a $10,000 fine I agree looks great on the right body and not so great on the not so great body but come on what's next
This post was edited on 2/26 9:32 AM by sammyk

You have to wonder if anyone is in charge of the Republican party. They trip over the stupidest and most nonsensical issues. Stop bringing new stuff up and deal with the things that are right in front of you!!

There should be a fine if Hillary puts yoga pants on! Just sayin....

President Scott Walker! Sounds gooooood....

So Sam, now you've insulted my kids & wife! Let's get this straight......My wife and kids are swell people. All I really know about your wife is she's a lib who fits in yoga pants and has BAD taste in men

Hahaha what' s the matter can't take the heat ? I said your wife might not be able to fit into yoga pants whatever you throw your gay rhetoric around which also shows your shallowness and you get what you get , you can turn off the computer anytime bud anytime, you can chose to not respond but you can't because you are bitter and angry and soft, and even though my wife did not score a gazillion on the SAT she is highly educated attractive professional woman I like them that way unlike some who would rather see them in the kitchen and pregnant. And your family may be swell but they are affiliated with you which brings up questions . Remember you can turn off the computer anytime

Sammy! Is that nice....

Actually, I'm not offended at all. I can dish it out as well as take it. That said, by my estimation, based on your income YOU should shut off your AOL and get a part time job, but you are the only lib left standing and we love ya so maybe we'll start you a gofundme.com account so you can stay on and continue to be a douchey Dem (a subsidy so to say!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT