ADVERTISEMENT

RC transfer to NG..District 12

CYOBALL1

Jul 20, 2012
Roman Catholic RB, Junior to be, Malik Griffin will be transferring to NG this fall. Griffin was RC's best offensive player last season.
I suppose the education at NG is much better than the education he was receiving at Roman.
I have confirmation from school that Roman will NOT be signing off on this transfer and it will be up to district 12 to make a decision.
I am interested to see what district 12 does with this situation....

Here we go again, it’s summer time so get ready for the Neumann/ Albie transfer train to barrel through southeastern pa, Delaware, Maryland, and wherever else his minions have reached this off season. Hopefully district 12 finally puts a stop to this.

The only way to put brakes on all of the transfers is to not sign off on them. For whatever reason, SEPA ( District1, 12) seem reluctant to do so. The "contest" is way more prevalent in other areas of the state.

The funniest thing here! ROMAN. They have always taken transfers in basketball. If kid wants to leave, cut your loses and move on. Maybe if football program was in better shape kid wouldn't want to leave?

Nothing wrong with the Roman football program besides the fact that their offense is a complete dumster fire. I'm not even sure what type of offense it is?

Marvin Harrison's kid transferred to the Prep. I guess that LaSalle program is in horrible shape. Lets all play dumb here

Reactions: RCH13co18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT