ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with State College quarterback Finn Furmanek

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“I feel my team is coming together more as a team right now. We have all the pieces there and when they click we are a scary team. We have had multiple flashes of those but if we can get all cylinders clicking on both sides of the ball we are going to be able to surprise a lot of people.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I got injured in my 5th game of the season. I had a Hamstring injury that has had me out the past couple games but I’m getting back to play as soon as possible to help my team out.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“My team has improved a ton throughout the season. Everyone is buying in and everyone at every position (Offense and defense) has played a lot better the past couple games.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“As for me personally my goals are to go onto the next level and play college football.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to be able to play all 3 sports at the collegiate level. But especially football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve had multiple schools reach out and I’ve been to a few camps. But I’m really interested in the schools that are interested in me.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I have always loved Penn State sports. Growing up in State College, you can feel the excitement around all sports but mostly the football team and football games. How the community gets involved with everything is really a special thing.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News