ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Southwestern linebacker Josh Wasowicz

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“During the off season my team has been having workouts every day in the morning and 7v7s on Wednesday. Every day since the last day of the season last year I’ve been working out 6 times a week.”

What do you feel you have improved on most this off-season?
“During this off season I’ve been trying to improve on my speed and quickness. Last year I ran a 5.3 40-yard dash and this year at the Shippensburg camp I ran a 4.76 40-yard dash. Another thing I improved on was muscle weight.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I believe my football team will be great this year and possibly be the best team to come through Southwestern seems like we have very good chemistry, and everyone is like brothers to each other.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“The team that will be our toughest opponent this year will definitely be Central York. They have always been a good team and have many weapons.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The toughest individual we will be going against will be Beau Pribula from Central. He is a very good player with many Division 1 offers and is committed to Penn State but I believe we will be able to shut him down.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I do want to play football in college and hopefully one day go to the league.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“As of right now, I have two schools recruiting me: Millersville and Randolph Macon.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Millersville definitely has been recruiting the hardest which I have a good feeling about the coach is very cool and shows lots of interest.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No, I have not made any college trips yet.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“Not as of right now but hopefully soon.”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“I’ve done a lot of camps this off season, most of them in the PSAC league and I feel like I performed very well. At Kutztown I got 2 best overall linebacker.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“Yes, I am going to many more camps this summer. This Thursday I am going to the Millersville camp.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Yes, my favorite team to watch growing up was Alabama.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News