ADVERTISEMENT

PIne-Richland 2022

lots of problems...
PR may only win 1 or 2 more games, the rest of the year...............
Eh, that’s a bold take. PH is arguably the best conference opponent PR plays. They showed a ton of heart and came back in a game that should’ve been a blowout. SV PCC and NA don’t matter win or lose. Would be a nice confidence boost sure. Shaler has been dead in the water for over ten years now, just because they played some bad 4A teams doesn’t mean their a threat to pr or anyone. I’d be shocked if they beat PR. I think barring any major injuries PR should win out the remainder of their conference games, obviously not in mercy rule fashion like the previous years. Definitely agree that they are using palmeri way too much with the other guys they have, although he would not be the only guy in the wpial getting 20-30 touches a game. Imo Huffman has shown more passing potential than Spencer the past 3 games, I’m not at the practices or have a huge inside scoop but just what I’ve observed he’s been a little more consistent in game. Neither guy really wows you though, I think their best ceiling this year is game managers that avoid turnovers. If they can clean up the mistakes (execution and penalties), one of the QB’s can game manage, and they execute the run game properly with everyone healthy they could certainly look a lot better this season.

yes, thank you, pretty friggin weird, can't explain it, never seen anyone other coaches or programs do that
It’s not that deep if you ask me. Whoever ran the old pr Twitter account used to always retweet other schools kids highlights all the time. Probably just an easy way for them to get to film to watch.

Unless P-R can beat SV this week at home, they are more than likely gonna end up 5-5.

SV is in the same boat too - unless they can beat P-R, they will likely end up 5-5.

Reactions: JACKY6996
Unless P-R can beat SV this week at home, they are more than likely gonna end up 5-5.

SV is in the same boat too - unless they can beat P-R, they will likely end up 5-5.
phew... tryin to stay positive, but i am befuddled by so many things from PR this year, more so that last year! Yea, crazy, overall coaching decisions thru 3 games was better last yr, IMO
Ok, yes, agreed, this week's game may determine which of these teams is "decent."

So... if PR wins
PR finishes 6-4
SV finishes 4-6

If SV wins-
PR finishes 4-6
SV finishes 6-4

Score prediction... mmm 21-20, not sure which!

Woof.

I was expecting P-R's offense to be a bit better, but I guess I was wrong. Someone said that they finished with -3 yards rushing on 26 carries. If that's true, when was the last time P-R finished with negative rushing yards in a WPIAL game, especially at home?

Huffman got the start at QB, but I didn't see too much of how he did. He got injured and was seen on crutches on the sideline during the second half. Spencer took over and was a bit shaky, throwing two picks and was pressured all night and having to evade sacks constantly it seemed.

I really thought that the OL would be better, but I guess as predicted in the pre-season, if the OL struggles, then the offense would struggle.

Defense played pretty well, although they looked bad on the first drive in the second half, as Seneca Valley scored on two passing plays.

Next week is at Fox Chapel. It should be a win, but then NA and at PCC are next. Let's see what happens.

I mentioned previously, lots of "weird things going on." Some of those are "kid specific" so id rather not share- but the bad and weird stuff continues- like position changes, shuffling of starters, bad play by starters

PR may not win more than one or two more games the rest of the year

More details. I had the opportunity to go to the game. Sat on the SV sideline.

First, both offenses are not good. I thought Coach LeDonne said they were going to be under center and play Western Pa Football. Not true. Shotgun every play. More pass than run. And not good at either. Very disappointing for P-R fans. P-R's Center was all state as a sophomore and started on the 2020 championship team, Tackle also played on that team a fair bit and has MAC offers. And cory played guard and has P5 offers. Really unbelievable how poorly they played both running the ball and in pass pro. Huffman started but got "hurt" on a mystery play when he ran backward 25 yards at the end of the half. Did not return. Spencer came in and did marginally better. But he isn't even close to his older brother. Palmeiri was best player on the field IMO. Had a few nice runs but mainly they threw him swing screens.

There is no way they are going to beat NA or PCC. 5-5 at best and be a low playoff seed.

SV's offense isn't good either. Their QB looks mechanical. He's not improved in 3 years. Lawson is a nice HS player, but looks like a TE playing WR. They really didn't run the ball well and only real offense was a bomb to Lawson. (I was also disappointed for them - P-R has 5 former coaches there. And SV looks nothing like P-R did.)

Defense were OK I suppose - but really hard to tell because O was so bad.

P-R's going downhill fast. LeDonne is gonna have parents calling the school board for the old fashioned reason. Not winning.

Reactions: JACKY6996
Maybe NA would be relevant if they did what the mars parents did and ran their coach out. Imagine kasperowicz there.
well before tiger has a chance to react... I agree NA's coach has a lot of similarities to the old mars coach, stagnant, too old school- IMO, he is just collecting a big paycheck, building his pension....

BUT, Walker, NA and tiger will prove us all wrong, if they win their next 3, and play SJP in early December!!

Reactions: new2pa
well before tiger has a chance to react... I agree NA's coach has a lot of similarities to the old mars coach, stagnant, too old school- IMO, he is just collecting a big paycheck, building his pension....

BUT, Walker, NA and tiger will prove us all wrong, if they win their next 3, and play SJP in early Decembe
Yeah I’ve said that a couple of times the past ten years, I will actually believe it when I see it. They haven’t really played anyone prominent yet, and that is clearly by choice as well. Remember 2018? Time will tell but the NA formula recently is dominate the regular season and then get a shut down in the playoffs by a team they’ve already played that’s just more motivated. Even if they manage to win their first wpial title in ten years, I don’t think they’d be a play in for the 6A title. Erie McDowell gave them a close game, not exactly a powerhouse there.

Well, luckily at this point the last 10 years don’t matter. This is a new team. Even if WPIAL is down this year, I still believe it’s the best district on the west. The only team that scares me on the west right now is Mt. Lebanon, simply because of Palko.

even if art walker leaves, NA will always be relevant due to the kids. The same can’t be said for PR

Well, luckily at this point the last 10 years don’t matter. This is a new team. Even if WPIAL is down this year, I still believe it’s the best district on the west. The only team that scares me on the west right now is Mt. Lebanon, simply because of Palko.

even if art walker leaves, NA will always be relevant due to the kids. The same can’t be said for PR

You should get out of your mom's basement once in awhile. You're always on the Pine Richland thread just trolling.

You should get out of your mom's basement once in awhile. You're always on the Pine Richland thread just trolling.
Yea, seriously tiger, PR will not be relevant cuz of the kids?? not sure what the #$% that means- here i was trying to give credit to NA, frankly, I do not "hate" NA, but man, if you represent NA...

not sure why you gotta be such a jerk- NA has good kids, PR also has good kids

Yea, seriously tiger, PR will not be relevant cuz of the kids?? not sure what the #$% that means- here i was trying to give credit to NA, frankly, I do not "hate" NA, but man, if you represent NA...

not sure why you gotta be such a jerk- NA has good kids, PR also has good kids
NA will always be relevant due to size. PR is not that big of a township. The kids in PR can’t carry the team on their own. They need Kasperowicz back.

Trolling? They’re the ones making fun of NA recent history. Kasperowicz made that program. They won’t reach the heights of their past without Him.

Trolling? They’re the ones making fun of NA recent history. Kasperowicz made that program. They won’t reach the heights of their past without Him.
You're on a pine Richland thread!! Start an NA thread then. I guarantee you these guys won't be trolling on it. It's weird

You said NA would be relevant if they got rid of Art Walker. That was dumber than any thing i said on here.
NA has had multiple teams the past ten years that would’ve been better than last years Lebo team if they didn’t run a 90s offense.

You don’t post any factual information, just a childish hype man.

NA has had multiple teams the past ten years that would’ve been better than last years Lebo team if they didn’t run a 90s offense.

You don’t post any factual information, just a childish hype man.
I disagree. NA has definitely gotten more modern recently. However, I liked when NA used the “wing T”. The strength of the team has always been the offensive line. The only reason NA failed is because PR and Lebo has had terrific “talent” recently. That SHOULD be going back to normal.

I disagree. NA has definitely gotten more modern recently. However, I liked when NA used the “wing T”. The strength of the team has always been the offensive line. The only reason NA failed is because PR and Lebo has had terrific “talent” recently. That SHOULD be going back to normal.
Lebo has been bad to average the last twenty years up until last year. Palko is a good coach and has them headed up but it’s not like they’ve been crazy. Sure PR was dominant but you think NA would’ve been much more competitive had they done things differently. Hell, their only championship game appearance the past decade was in a COVID shortened season with only like 5 or 6 games played and they were practically just a play in. NA defense was a perfect matchup for PR’s offense in 2018 and they lost to SV in the semi’s and PR went on to win the championship. NA was a good in a different era of WPIAL football imo, same with Woodland Hills and they’ve fallen off too.

Nothing so far this season has shown that any of these 6A teams have separated themselves from the other. They are all pretty close to one anouther. Let’s wait until some more marquee matchups happen before things are “back to normal”. And the bigger picture is SJP looks like they’d wipe the floor with all of them.

Lebo has been bad to average the last twenty years up until last year. Palko is a good coach and has them headed up but it’s not like they’ve been crazy. Sure PR was dominant but you think NA would’ve been much more competitive had they done things differently. Hell, their only championship game appearance the past decade was in a COVID shortened season with only like 5 or 6 games played and they were practically just a play in. NA defense was a perfect matchup for PR’s offense in 2018 and they lost to SV in the semi’s and PR went on to win the championship. NA was a good in a different era of WPIAL football imo, same with Woodland Hills and they’ve fallen off too.

Nothing so far this season has shown that any of these 6A teams have separated themselves from the other. They are all pretty close to one anouther. Let’s wait until some more marquee matchups happen before things are “back to normal”. And the bigger picture is SJP looks like they’d wipe the floor with all of them.
Fine. But remember who told you first

this thread should probably die

Kasper is gone, he's not coming back

PR is probably going to be what North Hills has been for the last 10 years or so, good enough to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs but never an actual contender

their great run is over, how many times are you going to update the thread with "oh man they aren't very good anymore"?

the recent "trolling" posts are the only thing interesting in this thread in the last 6 months

like i said they had a great run, but they are now yesterdays news move on already and more discussions about teams that are competing for something

this thread should probably die

Kasper is gone, he's not coming back

PR is probably going to be what North Hills has been for the last 10 years or so, good enough to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs but never an actual contender

their great run is over, how many times are you going to update the thread with "oh man they aren't very good anymore"?

the recent "trolling" posts are the only thing interesting in this thread in the last 6 months

like i said they had a great run, but they are now yesterdays news move on already and more discussions about teams that are competing for something
brad- i agree w you the TOPIC of this thread is not very interesting anymore- and for the record, in the last two days, the "NA guy" brought up Kasper, not the PR folks- we know its old news, not gonna be back, not worth talking about

I’ve enjoyed reading new,2020 and others opinions on here. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Simple as that lmfao. These guys have contributed much more here over the years than your Pompous ass.

Reactions: new2pa
I’ve enjoyed reading new,2020 and others opinions on here. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Simple as that lmfao. These guys have contributed much more here over the years than your Pompous ass.
Jacky agreed, north Allegheny and Bradley pitt are a couple of females on their periods. They both love arguing and crying. They throw out a bunch of BS on here. I liked this thread before they interrupted it. You guys have a lot of great input on PR.

Jacky agreed, north Allegheny and Bradley pitt are a couple of females on their periods. They both love arguing and crying. They throw out a bunch of BS on here. I liked this thread before they interrupted it. You guys have a lot of great input on PR.
Mark Madden defeated by simple question - YouTube

This is what i imagine what you look like when you throw classless insults at me

explain to me how PR is so interesting right now, tell me what makes them more interesting than North Hills or Shaler or any other medicore team right now?

I started numerous threads and they get ignored, I get more responses from you and of course Mark HausWOMAN just to whine about something factual that I said

what great input, Hauswoman?

tell me why they are so interesting now? because Mike Mcmahon and Vince Williams are assistants?

they are has beens and you guys still talk about them like they are St. Joe's

lets stop pretending PR farting in the wind is big news like they are the Lakers, Yankees, or Cowboys

and take your own advice if you don't like my posts don't read them

explain to me how PR is so interesting right now, tell me what makes them more interesting than North Hills or Shaler or any other medicore team right now?

I started numerous threads and they get ignored, I get more responses from you and of course Mark HausWOMAN just to whine about something factual that I said
That’s a subjective opinion buddy. Most of the people here have connections to PR. You don’t have to read the thread, simple as that.

I wonder why your threads get ignored LOL

That’s a subjective opinion buddy. Most of the people here have connections to PR. You don’t have to read the thread, simple as that.

I wonder why your threads get ignored LOL
bunch of elitists thinking the rest of us still care about their has been team, typical of that area haha

I wonder too, my thread topics were awesome, just goes to show many of you prefer boring topics like PR 2022 for some odd reason, I don't know some guys prefer fat chicks over bikini models

what great input, Hauswoman?

tell me why they are so interesting now? because Mike Mcmahon and Vince Williams are assistants?

they are has beens and you guys still talk about them like they are St. Joe's

lets stop pretending PR farting in the wind is big news like they are the Lakers, Yankees, or Cowboys

and take your own advice if you don't like my posts don't read them
Hauswomen lol what a knee slapper. Youre so whitty. Jacky I wouldn't even respond to these two clowns. This site was way better before they joined.

Hauswomen lol what a knee slapper. Youre so whitty. Jacky I wouldn't even respond to these two clowns. This site was way better before they joined.
you always say "don't respond to them" yet you are always the first to respond

it isn't meant to be "whitty", toots

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT