ADVERTISEMENT

Pine-Richland "2013-2022" All-Time Team

new2pa

Nov 9, 2014
Since there is some debate on this, here is my P-R all-time team with the main team they played on.

Offense:
QB: Jurkovec (17)
RB: Slomka (14)
RB: Crawford (17)
OT: Kristofic (17)
OT: Hayes (20)
OG: Katic (17)
OG: Corey (22)
C: Dorundo (17)
WR: Jochem (20)
WR: Falcone (17)
WR: Merhaut (14)
WR: Gaston (14) OR Defrancis (17)

Defense
DE: Duran (15)
DE: Jackson (20)
DL: Katic (17)
DL: Dorundo (17) or Domer (20)
LB: King (17)
LB: Miller (20)
LB: Hasley (20)
CB: Burns (17)
CB: Battaglia (14)
S: White (17)
S: Palmeiri (22)

Totals By Best Team
14: 3.5
15: 1
17: 11
20: 5.5
22: 2

Also, I'd rate the 2020 groups as having the "Best supporting cast" with 2017 behind them. I have no idea about anyone before around 2012/14. Probably Walker instead Gaston/DeFrancsis

Since there is some debate on this, here is my P-R all-time team with the main team they played on.

Offense:
QB: Jurkovec (17)
RB: Slomka (14)
RB: Crawford (17)
OT: Kristofic (17)
OT: Hayes (20)
OG: Katic (17)
OG: Corey (22)
C: Dorundo (17)
WR: Jochem (20)
WR: Falcone (17)
WR: Merhaut (14)
WR: Gaston (14) OR Defrancis (17)

Defense
DE: Duran (15)
DE: Jackson (20)
DL: Katic (17)
DL: Dorundo (17) or Domer (20)
LB: King (17)
LB: Miller (20)
LB: Hasley (20)
CB: Burns (17)
CB: Battaglia (14)
S: White (17)
S: Palmeiri (22)

Totals By Best Team
14: 3.5
15: 1
17: 11
20: 5.5
22: 2

Also, I'd rate the 2020 groups as having the "Best supporting cast" with 2017 behind them. I have no idea about anyone before around 2012/14. Probably Walker instead Gaston/DeFrancsis
thats awesome- i have some ideas, will think and respond again tomorrow- but yes i say Walker has got to a wr- he still has the all-time td record for a receiver- like 21 year old record

Reactions: new2pa
thats awesome- i have some ideas, will think and respond again tomorrow- but yes i say Walker has got to a wr- he still has the all-time td record for a receiver- like 21 year old record
WR- Neil Walker, instead of Gaston/Defrancis- all were great but Walker still has all-time records, and really was key to getting them to the state final- and some of his records have "stood" for 20 years, that is crazy good

DL- Katic and Kristofic were amazing on offense, but did not always play on defense- neither did durundo

C- Durundo was great, but i gotta go w Kerns- he led the team to 2 state championships

I like just calling all them DL

DL-Jackson (no doubt)
DL-Duran- I like that
DL-Domer- 2 year starter, state champ, was all-state 11th grade
DL-Lenz- 2 year starter, state champ, was team captain senior year

And- the story is not yet over- we will see- but Corey was a beast this year- might be best on OL and DL- he might turn out to be the best lineman PR has ever produced- that says a lot

All other positions- i agree!!

Wait- Luke Meckler- gotta squeeze him in somewhere- maybe Offense "athlete?" i think he was a 4-year starter! He did not play in college but he was great in HS

I think I agree on nearly all that:

Walker at WR

Domer and Lenz at DL (Lenz was next up for me as well)

Corey: Yes, I think you could be correct on that and time will tell.

I'd be ok adding Meckler as an athlete. He started 4 years at S, but IMO his performance tailed off as he got older. I to think he was more of a threat on O.

The Dorundo / Kerns thing is tough for me but you have a point.

i remember Meckler taunting while running for a long TD against NA, he waved bye bye and was laughing about it on the sideline

really good player but looked like a little punk

ADVERTISEMENT