ADVERTISEMENT

Perk Valley 56 CR-North 36....final

Relayer

Jun 18, 2001
McIlwain goes 70 yards on the second play from scrimmage and runs in the 2 pt conversion. He throws for the second TD and again runs in the 2 pt conversion.

PV answers with a 65 yd drive. North let them go right down the field. Shades of last year.

Outside of that 70 yd run, PV is dominating this game. North once again with horrible defense and McIlwain has been running for his life the past couple series.

#12 is a one man team. Threw for 2, ran for 2, and ran in 3 two pt conversions. PV drove to the 2 yd line at the end of the half but had a FG blocked.

Let's go, it's 8:45 and the teams are just getting back on the field. The band was done 15 minutes ago.

I didn't think the CRN defense could be any worse than last year, but they're putrid. Lose tonight and they will be 0-3. CBS and Pennsbury will score at will. McIlwain has 2 picks, the last one was a bad pass.

The PV QB does a nice job running this offense. Still the 3rd qt and they must be close to 500 yards. Yes, it's that bad.

Thanks. Devon used to be my neighbor. Great kid, good player. Has an offer to Delaware State.

The problem tonight was the CRN line getting pushed around. McIlwain literally had someone on him within a second of getting the ball. Although he didn't play his best, this game would have been 56-7 with an average QB. Too bad that it's going to be a long year for him.

Going back to last year, CRN is the worst tackling team I've ever seen. Just once I would like to see someone make a one on one tackle in the open field.

Can't wait to see the stats from this game.

The problem tonight was the CRN line getting pushed around. McIlwain literally had someone on him within a second of getting the ball. Although he didn't play his best, this game would have been 56-7 with an average QB. Too bad that it's going to be a long year for him.

Going back to last year, CRN is the worst tackling team I've ever seen. Just once I would like to see someone make a one on one tackle in the open field.

Can't wait to see the stats from this game.
Relayer, I hope you at least stopped by Wendys after the game[I own it] A nice double with cheeses would soothe your grief.

Uncle Buck, I don't think PV will sneak up on anyone, especially when they're looking at 3 straight trip to districts. I give PV a lot of credit. They reminded me of last year's Quakertown team. A good balance of run and pass. The PV Spring-Ford game should be a great one.

lilromeo, I don't usually frequent Wendy's, but let me know when you're there and I'll be glad to stop by and introduce myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT