ADVERTISEMENT

pennstatenate

00shoe

Dec 24, 2003
"them and Wood will be a good game" you have no clue. Central valley should keep the bus running so they can leave at the half.

Wood may win, but you are ludacrist if you think Wood will dominate CV and Jordan Whitehead like Somerset,

CV has talent all over the field also.

I follow Wood pretty close. CV is a very very good team. I watched two of their games. This game will be closer than people may think. I think CV can make it a game for sure.

Originally posted by Jimbo17:
CV will show up for the game vs. the Philly all stars.
I'm sure they will...and anything can happen. But Wood returns almost everyone from last year's state title team that beat McD pretty convincingly.

Again, it can happen...but I'm not seeing it. I love the Philly All Stars shot too. Just like last year where PCC (aka the Pittsburgh All Stars) was the greatest team ever assembled. Why should a 3 loss SJP team even show up, right? The WPIAL had free rein in the PIAA without Philadelphia in the mix. It's a real state title in PA now. (I'm not from Philly but I like that all the schools in the entire state can compete for the title.)

Again, if CV wins, my hat would be off to them for beating a heck of a team. On paper Wood wins 9 of 10 times. But they don't play the game on paper and next week could that proverbial 10th time. That is possible. Stranger things have happened.

And last year many were calling Imhotep the best team in the state in any classification (including AAA) and we saw what happened there. Don't really care what the paper says., let's turn off the busses and play the game.

And last year many were calling Imhotep the best team in the state in any classification (including AAA) and we saw what happened there. Don't really care what the paper says., let's turn off the busses and play the game.

BEAT IT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT