ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsbury 35 Neshaminy 0

705 Hood

Sep 22, 2017
Pennsbury defeated Neshaminy 35-0 to improve to 9-1. The Falcons rushed for 239 yards and 3 TDs. Mulbah finished 27 for 140 and 2 TDs. The defense had 4 interceptions (including 2 pick-sixes), recovered a fumble and held Neshaminy to around 160 total yards.

This one surprises me. Neshaminy off or Pennsbury that good?
Pennsbury definitely that good. Neshaminy not great, tonight anyway. Five turnovers aside, Pennsbury defense had Skins in check all night. Nesh had one serious drive in first quarter, but that was about it. Skins defense tightened a little in second half, holding PHS to 1 score on 5 possessions. Overall PHS on different level than Nesh this year.

Reactions: solfootballfan
Not Neshaminy's year as they really seemed to come to a complete stop in the second half of the season (I'd say about as bad a five game run as I can recall - in fact, I have to think 1966 or maybe a few years during "The Split" or the early '90s to get some comparisons).

Yikes!

As for Pennsbury, they look pretty good. Got a little exuberant with their lead but perhaps they were letting off a little steam after several years of frustration finally behind them -- regardless, good luck to them as I'd like to see the D1 champ back in Bucks

Reactions: 705 Hood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT