ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St....maybe get a win?

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
They can't beat good teams losing to OSU, MSU and M so maybe they beat another 3-loss team vs Wisconsin.
After the Michigan loss I thought maybe coach might address cell phone usage and note taking one more time since that worked out so well the last time. What an idiot!
Love the alma mater but have grave reservations about this Vanderbilt guy. Too much high school rah-rah bs on the sidelines. Try acting like a coach and maybe they'll play like the players they are.

They can't beat good teams losing to OSU, MSU and M so maybe they beat another 3-loss team vs Wisconsin.
After the Michigan loss I thought maybe coach might address cell phone usage and note taking one more time since that worked out so well the last time. What an idiot!
Love the alma mater but have grave reservations about this Vanderbilt guy. Too much high school rah-rah bs on the sidelines. Try acting like a coach and maybe they'll play like the players they are.

My thoughts exactly. Can't coach to close out a game. Way too much rah rah on the sidelines. Maybe a great recruiter but can coach a little bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT