ADVERTISEMENT

Penn ridge at Neshaminy

IronMarshal

Jul 13, 2002
At the half Pennridge 3 Neshaminy 0.
Crazy officiating at the end of the half.
Pennridge with two pass completions to get to 5 with no timeouts left and time running out. The officials called a timeout to stop the clock with no known reason. The play was a completion , short of the first down by a yard. No Measurement or anything. Pennridge is scrambling to get to the line the clock runs to 6 seconds the officials stop it and reset it to 13 seconds. Pennridge kicks a FG. Weird.

Neshaminy is not moving the ball on the ground or the air. Aside from a long pass tha set up the pass to the 5 Pennridge isn't doing much either.

Neshaminy turnover on downs at their 45 or so and Pennridge grinds its way to the endzonev17-7.
Pennridge is taking control.

Jones picked off in Rams territory with 3 minutes left and left. Pennridge was the better team tonight. Lots of 3 and 4 yard stuff. Controlled the ball and the clock.

Last edited:
I'll join this thread: Final is 17-7, Pennridge's favor.

Congrats to the Rams for coming into town and going home with the win.

And then at 3-2 perhaps the Blue & Red can rework the arrangements so the remainder of the regular season features nothing but road games (they're perfect away from Harry's House). I'd add too that if they put together a 4-1 record (over the second-half of 5 games) the playoffs are doable but a repeat of the 3-2 start (seeing 6-4 for the season) might put them on the bubble in a big way (or just out of it completely).

So ... let's catch our breath and get back to the basics.

Gotta say it: Go 'Skins!! (Been many a year and many a situation that were much more dire.)

Last edited:
any given night as they say. I think the weather affected Neshaminy a bit more than Pennridge. youcould only effectively throw in one direction all night, and the pass is a big part of the Redskins these days. That said, Pennridge controlled the ball and the clock in the third when Neshaminy had the wind. He Neshaminy defense has struggled against the run quite a bit this year. That does not bode well when Prnnsbury and North Penn roll in.

any given night as they say. I think the weather affected Neshaminy a bit more than Pennridge. youcould only effectively throw in one direction all night, and the pass is a big part of the Redskins these days. That said, Pennridge controlled the ball and the clock in the third when Neshaminy had the wind. He Neshaminy defense has struggled against the run quite a bit this year. That does not bode well when Prnnsbury and North Penn roll in.
You have to be impressed with the Pennridge program in general. Almost every year they turn out very competitive teams.

That is very true. They lost Mike Class and replaced him with Joe Ungast last year. He was a heck of a player. d. Balmer is a fine QB and those are some hosses on that line. I don't know how North Penn blue them out. North Penn is good, but that big line should have caused some problems. I am guessing that North Penn didn't turn the ball over the way Neshaminy did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT