ADVERTISEMENT

Pansy Liberal Drivel

It's not just the liberal rags. For the first time in history a major party Presidential candidate received zero newspaper endorsements. Must be rigged. Oh wait... Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson just sold him one!

It's not just the liberal rags. For the first time in history a major party Presidential candidate received zero newspaper endorsements. Must be rigged. Oh wait... Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson just sold him one!
NEWSPAPERS???? What world do you live in? They are as irrelevant as you, well almost. Bush should have given you a 100% pay cut.

Hahaha NJ. LOVE YOUR DEFLECTION. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. PHUCKING EMBARRASSING JO

Hahaha NJ. LOVE YOUR DEFLECTION. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. PHUCKING EMBARRASSING JO
Deflection? You can't be that stupid. I clearly addressed the FACT that newspapers are irrelevant. Everyone knows it. Come out of your cave.

Chuvalo, I have ChristieFan on my ignore list. I can't see his babble. It's peaceful.
You ignore me because of the ridicule that you rightly deserve and regularly receive for the single dumbest post in the history of this board: "BUSH HIT ME WITH A 20% PAY CUT!!" I cannot thank you enough. It will live in infamy!

Are u saying NJ is a Christie fan ???????
No, he's just plain stupid. It was me who said that Christie's political career ended on a New Jersey beach after Hurricane Sandy, when he made glowing comments about Incapabama. You would think the guy could at least come up with a decent nickname, but he's not even capable of that!!

Chuvalo, did your paycut rival that of reluctant to think's paycut? His was 20% (directly from Bush) in case you didn't know!!

I love the Three Stooges!

I have never had a reduction in pay. Intetesting article about Trump and the grand old party. What a grand party it has become representing every loser misfit in the nation. White supremists, neo-nazi, science deniers , etc. Long live the gop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT