ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Cedar Cliff wide receiver Isaiah Maisonet
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Football season has been great so far with a good positive record 8-2.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“I’m pleased with my performance this season. Seeing previous seasons I think I definitely grew as a player.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I feel that my team has been playing well. Had some rough times but we pushed to pull a win.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I feel that my team could improve on trusting each other.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“Some key things are staying disciplined and keep going through adversity.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Mount Carmel defensive end Matthew Scicchitano
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Everything is going great, we are practicing for our first playoff game as of now.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“I feel like our team can improve on our passing game, which we have been but there is still room for improvement.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I’ve been pleased with my performances, but there is still plenty of room for improvement.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“Our team has been playing great within the last 5 games. We are looking to carry the momentum into the playoffs.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“My sporting goals as of now are to go as far into the playoffs as possible and play the best I can to help my team.”

Q&A with Bishop Canevin running back Marquis Carter
“Going great for my team and everything lately.”

“I feel like we can improve on being more consistent.”

“I’m pleased but I feel like I could do better.”

“We’ve grown overall and I feel like we’ve improved a lot.”

“Keep improving my game overall and getting better every year.”

Q&A with Selinsgrove linebacker Brandon Hile
“Football has been great. We’re heading into the playoffs feeling confident and prepared.”

“We can continue to improve every day with our execution on offense and being mentally prepared for our opponents.”

“I’ve been pleased with my performances this year but always think of ways I can get better. Putting on weight and strength this off-season has influenced the way I’ve been playing.”

“Our team has been rolling this year. We continue to improve every week.”

“Win a District Championship.”

Q&A with Palmerton quarterback Matthew Machalik
“Football has been going well for the team and me. We just ended our season and now we are onto the playoffs. Our goal for the playoffs is to go 1-0 each week or we go home.”

“Going forward I think our team can improve on the fundamentals of the game. The most important thing is our focus at practice. Going into the playoffs we have to be very focused at practices and studying film on our own.”

“I am never satisfied with my performances. Going into the next game I always try to put in the extra work and work on things that needed to be corrected from my past games to better myself.”

“Our team is a great group of guys. I feel like we have had a productive regular season and we are looking to just improve week in and week out.”

“My sporting goals moving forward is to be able to continue my academic and athletic career at the collegiate level.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News