ADVERTISEMENT

Old news I think.. NP QB transfer

green_beans

Sep 9, 2015
I think this is old news.. I haven't been on the board for a bit and didn't see chain.. Did the NP QB (Jr this year) will be a Sr. in the fall transfer to Imho?

I think this is old news.. I haven't been on the board for a bit and didn't see chain.. Did the NP QB (Jr this year) will be a Sr. in the fall transfer to Imho?
I've heard the same thing from a couple places - DePaul is headed to Imhotep. Not sure if that's due to strife/competition/transfer at NP or the kid just believes Imhotep is a better opportunity and path to the next level. It would be his third school in three years, which doesn't seem ideal from a developmental standpoint. But to each his own, and the kid has some skills, so good luck to him.

Reactions: green_beans
I've heard the same thing from a couple places - DePaul is headed to Imhotep. Not sure if that's due to strife/competition/transfer at NP or the kid just believes Imhotep is a better opportunity and path to the next level. It would be his third school in three years, which doesn't seem ideal from a developmental standpoint. But to each his own, and the kid has some skills, so good luck to him.
Thanks for the follow up

Yes he's already at Tep. I'm not sure how PIAA allows a kid to go from Norristown to North Penn than a Philadelphia school. He is a kid so I have zero issue with what's best for him or family. How does one get into a lottery school during the school year. PIAA is a disgrace!

Its all bs, relocation transfer fine or parental divorce, other than that stay put. Gorski goes from norristown to np and back to norristown, same year udinski comes in, 2 qb transfers in one year and magically daddy is now jv coach. Depaul, norristown, to np, one year on to imhotep. Joke, joke, joke, all the while, good kids , program kids lose spots, quit or dont play and lose hs careers for one and dones. Bogus and frankly a bunch of p......

Yes he's already at Tep. I'm not sure how PIAA allows a kid to go from Norristown to North Penn than a Philadelphia school. He is a kid so I have zero issue with what's best for him or family. How does one get into a lottery school during the school year. PIAA is a disgrace!

Is PIAA a disgrace or Philly School System? 20,000+ wait list by but a mid-year QB transfer gets into the best "Football School in the Pub". On paper it does not appear to be motivated by Athletics!!!! Does North Penn even know that he left? Did he relocate to Philadelphia, two "moves" in one year. I'm sure D12 will make him show his residency papers.

ADVERTISEMENT