ADVERTISEMENT

Olberman suspended by ESPN...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
The super-righteous, pompous keith olbermann was suspended by ESPN over an incident on Twitter with a woman who graduated from Penn State in 1982. olbermann tweeted that "Penn State students are pitiful because they are Penn State students - period." This after the woman had tweeted "We Are..." after Penn State raised $13 million in the most recent THON (short for marathon dance fund raising activity). After olbergeek was made aware by the woman that she was tweeting about the success of the fundraiser, he said it didn't matter.

The childish olbermann joins record-breaking liar Brian Williams as prominent liberals on the sidelines. With obama making gaffes almost daily, it has been a bad year for liberals. Any guesses as to who might be next? Maybe chris matthews will go off the deep end, or hasn't he already done so, and it's just that nobody is watching?

Don't know why Olberman has a job to begin with. He's not a sports guy, he's not an interviewer, he's not a conversationalist. He's an airbag who doesn't understand that you can't be a host and a bully at the same time.

Really I could care less about Olberman I did not even know he had a show but you are right about airbags being bullies on their own show O'Reilly coff coff

I think you are late to the party I said that all of them are talking heads and both sides but then after I said that i was called on the carpet for defending Brian Williams

What Brian Williams did, you just can't do when you're an anchor. Where's the trust? But the way this country is moving, I dare say he will be back before his suspension is up. Although, their ratings are higher now than when he was behind the desk. I like Lester Holt.

Media is not what media was years ago to polarizing and slanted one way or another, Like I have said for 10 years now we need another party other than Dem or Rep I also think wee need a news outlet that just reports the news with no slant

Yes Sam, instead of them being Ali Bama's daily mouthpieces.......

I'm afraid if I was listening to your BS and drinking, I may become an alcoholic lol. Maybe a little weed instead?

Hey weed will be legal in a few years so have at it never touched the stuff myself but hey to each their own

I am willing to bet that Sammy has hardly ever watched O'Reilly. Why is he a bully, because he cuts people off who can't make their points in a normal amount of time? Also, the segments are short on available time, so it is important to get to the point. O'Reilly is generally looking out for the little guy, but maybe this escapes you Sammy.

Again, just like your comparison of Brian Williams to O'Reilly, to even mention olbermann and O'Reilly in the same sentence is ridiculous. O'Reilly has over 5 million viewers and I would bet that olbermann has way less then one-tenth of that. And olbermann has no credibility, never did, never will.
This post was edited on 2/25 10:32 PM by njfan47

Amen Paul

Excuse me but what a DICK that Olberman guy is! Kind of guy you just want to punch out.

Originally posted by sammyk:
I think you are late to the party I said that all of them are talking heads and both sides but then after I said that i was called on the carpet for defending Brian Williams
Sammy, you are so simple-minded, that it is sad. A liberal lies his ass off and you immediately drag a conservative commentator (with a much better reputation) into the mix by citing a story on motherjones.com, of all places. Thanks for the laughs. This must be fantasy land!

Simple minded really where did I say Brian Williams should get a pass where ? But as soon as anyone says anything about Right Wing media the claws come out talk about simple mindedness look in the mirror there chief no need to be a jag

Originally posted by sammyk:
Simple minded really where did I say Brian Williams should get a pass where ? But as soon as anyone says anything about Right Wing media the claws come out talk about simple mindedness look in the mirror there chief no need to be a jag
Sammy, I am beginning to worry about your reading comprehension. It was you who tried to drag O'Reilly into the brian williams mess. Then it was you who tried to bring up an issue with O'Reilly (on the infamous motherjones.com website!), as if one issue, mentioned by a website with probably less credibility than brian williams, compared to the world-class lies that we regularly told by the left's leading news/teleprompter reader (excluding the best teleprompter reader in the world, barack obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT