ADVERTISEMENT

Oh No!

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
As I sit here in North Carolina in a state of depression over the realization that I just had my ideal president for eight years and have nothing to show for it, other than a really crappy healthcare plan, now I am faced with having to hear about an expanding economy highlighted by a great jobs report this morning.

Obama was so much smarter than Trump; I can't figure out how Trump is getting so much more done. My cable TV tells me to "thing" that this is not the case, but, deep down, I know it's true, although I would never admit it. Nor could I even articulate it if I tried to!

Now, if Trump gets something positive done with North Korea, I might have to jump off of a high building. Where does this end? This is a guy who never would have even been elected if it hadn't been for the Russians, although I can't articulate how they could have fixed the election.

Someone, please help!

Yea yea yea nice try Liberace. Thanks for playing I do not pay attention to History. Plus its a sham to get everyone from talking about Stromy Daniels. Goes to show people with $$$$ can be retards too.

Snowflake, the current North Korean situation exists because of the bad deal that Clinton cut with them.

And to the Daniels scandal, that playbook has already been established when Clinton had his Monica scandal. We were told that it did not affect how he did his job, so we should not worry about it. So, even if it's true, Trump is getting things done, so it doesn't matter. That's what we were told, so the precedent has been established by your party. It doesn't change just because your party is out of power due to the decision to run an incompetent candidate. Plus, Trump's alleged activity took place before he took office, while Clinton's was while he was in office and was in the White House.

The Daniels scandal is not a big story, although it is in your head. After all, you guys are getting desperate! Oh no!

As I sit here in North Carolina in a state of depression over the realization that I just had my ideal president for eight years and have nothing to show for it, other than a really crappy healthcare plan, now I am faced with having to hear about an expanding economy highlighted by a great jobs report this morning.

Obama was so much smarter than Trump; I can't figure out how Trump is getting so much more done. My cable TV tells me to "thing" that this is not the case, but, deep down, I know it's true, although I would never admit it. Nor could I even articulate it if I tried to!

Now, if Trump gets something positive done with North Korea, I might have to jump off of a high building. Where does this end? This is a guy who never would have even been elected if it hadn't been for the Russians, although I can't articulate how they could have fixed the election.

Someone, please help!
I'd offer help NJ but can only console as I too am out of sorts. Goodness, what will we do?

I'd offer help NJ but can only console as I too am out of sorts. Goodness, what will we do?
Good to hear from you Stalker. We've got to stop this Trump character. I suggest more stories about his past involvement with women. That should do it. Any maybe Mueller will find something substantive in ~ 2021.

Yea multiple people indited and several plead guilty= a nothing burger Faux news anyone. Oh and nice try with the "snowflake" reference if that is the best you can do Liberace maybe you should get your Brother George to help. What a dope

Yea multiple people indited and several plead guilty= a nothing burger Faux news anyone. Oh and nice try with the "snowflake" reference if that is the best you can do Liberace maybe you should get your Brother George to help. What a dope
Please tie the indictments to the original charge of the Russians having colluded with Trump to steal the election. You've failed before; here's another chance.

Its coming. And Kim will play Donny for the fool that he is,even the Republicans are afraid that Donny the Dummy will get played. Kind of like the Trump voters

Last edited:
Its coming. And Kim will play Donny for the fool that he is,even the Republicans are afraid that Donny the Dummy will get played. Kind of like the Trump voters
Yeah, it's worked out really badly for us; lower taxes, faster growth in the economy, more jobs, increasing labor participation rate, infrastructure buildout coming, and, best of all, LIBERALS WHO ARE UNHINGED!

For the rich, taxes are lower. Donny is going to go down as a traitor at most a thief at the least and a scumbag for sure. Democrats are winning elections and 2018 they will regain the house and possibly the senate and then Mueller will drop that bomb on Donny the dummy. Everyone is leaving the White House, Republicans are getting out while they can So again nice try Liberace.

For the rich, taxes are lower. Donny is going to go down as a traitor at most a thief at the least and a scumbag for sure. Democrats are winning elections and 2018 they will regain the house and possibly the senate and then Mueller will drop that bomb on Donny the dummy. Everyone is leaving the White House, Republicans are getting out while they can So again nice try Liberace.
The best advice I could give to you would be to stay out of the prediction business!!!!

Mueller is not in that business and he got Donny dead to right and Donny knows it. So why are all of the people leaving the White House, Why are so many Republicans not running for re election? Why are more and more Trump Staffers being indited??? You do not need to be a palm reader to see that. And that tax break you are talking about will be erased by the Tariff Donny the dummy puts into place. I thought you were some type of 3D chess player

Last edited:
Mueller is not in that business and he got Donny dead to right and Donny knows it. So why are all of the people leaving the White House, Why are so many Republicans not running for re election? Why are more and more Trump Staffers being indited??? You do not need to be a palm reader to see that. And that tax break you are talking about will be erased by the Tariff Donny the dummy puts into place. I thought you were some type of 3D chess player
Your posts are amusing for many reasons, not the least of which is the lack of sophistication that you must possess in terms your parroting what the leftist news media tells you think. Don't you realize that they are as unhinged as you and will do whatever they can to get a non-establishment president out of office?

Have you stopped to ask why Mueller has not had anything of substance against Trump after almost a year's worth of time on the case? Do you know anything about history? When someone is gaining too much ground against the establishment, the establishment tries to railroad them. Stalin is famous for his "show me the man and I will find you the crime" line. It's true of any of us; if people want to look hard enough, they can find something. If not, a crime will be "established".

To your final line, what calculus did you use to know that the steel tariff would erase my tax break? How could you possibly know both numbers, the amount of my tax cut (which will be about $20,000 by the way) and the amount of my increased costs based on a tariff that has not even been put into place yet? Do you think I am going to pay $20,000 per year more due to the possible steel tariff?

You are funny, Sammy. I enjoy it. If a conservative wrote a script, he couldn't do it better than you do.

Watergate took what almost 3 years? $20,000 wow well good for you rich prick, most Americans that is not the case. And Your boy is in bed with the Russians you are just too stupid to see it. We have a rich prick here no wonder you like Donny the dummy policies they benefit you wow I thought you were a dick know I know you are one. I guess you can dress like Liberace good for you. Do you buy hookers too like Donny the Dummy???

Watergate took what almost 3 years? $20,000 wow well good for you rich prick, most Americans that is not the case. And Your boy is in bed with the Russians you are just too stupid to see it. We have a rich prick here no wonder you like Donny the dummy policies they benefit you wow I thought you were a dick know I know you are one. I guess you can dress like Liberace good for you
I'm not rich, I just work hard instead of posting fulltime on this board like you do! Just think what you might be able to do if you spent your time and energy on something constructive! Your "rich prick" namecalling makes you sound like a teenager.

Until there is proof, I think it's unwise to be so sure. But it's your desperation and the left media's desperation that is doing the thinking for you. It's the narrative of a party that lost the election and wants to take its ball and go home.

And Watergate took two years, not three years. Get your facts straight!

Have a good weekend Liberace and you are a Rich prick and a dick. And saying what Donny the dummy is saying is pretty desperate so he is the one under investigation by a Republican by the way . Your buy is going down that's why everyone is leaving. And your flaunting you 20,000 dollar tax break comment makes you sound well like a dick

Good to hear from you Stalker. We've got to stop this Trump character. I suggest more stories about his past involvement with women. That should do it. Any maybe Mueller will find something substantive in ~ 2021.
This guy is starting to piss me off. My portfolio only increased 4000 last month. It's a hard life for us deplorables NJ living on such crumbs. He's gotta go!

This guy is starting to piss me off. My portfolio only increased 4000 last month. It's a hard life for us deplorables NJ living on such crumbs. He's gotta go!
How did your portfolio do between January 2009 and January 2017? What happened to the rate of unemployment in those eight years?

Reactions: Aragorn
How did your portfolio do between January 2009 and January 2017? What happened to the rate of unemployment in those eight years?
Hello Tulla. Like everyone else's, or should say, like many, it did well. What is your point?

Hello Tulla. Like everyone else's, or should say, like many, it did well. What is your point?
Hello Stalker, My only points, in response to some posts in this thread suggesting that Trump's handling of the economy has been great are that 1) a little more than a year is far too short a time to assess the economic success of any administration and 2) the eight years of the Obama administration were pretty good ones for most people, though I would agree that his administration did not make much progress in some areas, e.g. making necessary improvements/repairs to the infrastructure, responding to the decline in manufacturing, etc. Congress bears some responsibility too.

Hello Stalker, My only points, in response to some posts in this thread suggesting that Trump's handling of the economy has been great are that 1) a little more than a year is far too short a time to assess the economic success of any administration and 2) the eight years of the Obama administration were pretty good ones for most people, though I would agree that his administration did not make much progress in some areas, e.g. making necessary improvements/repairs to the infrastructure, responding to the decline in manufacturing, etc. Congress bears some responsibility too.

Agreed. And presidents like to take WAY too much credit when it is always the entrepreneurial spirit and business that leads the way. But I do feel as many do that tax cuts and deregulation has lit a spark in both areas.

Last edited:
Tulla, it's always good to hear from you and I hope all is well.

The big difference, which is not well understood and mentioned by the media, sometimes due to the obvious bias, is that Obama came in when the market was bottoming after the housing crisis had run its course and shaken the economy to its core. It was a cyclical low. Then, quantitative easing was used later in his first term and into his second term. Quantitative easing included buying $85 billion of t-bills and mortgage-backed securities each month for years on end. Without this easing, the market would not have performed nearly as well as it did.

What is wrong with this? The Federal Reserve expanded its balance sheet like it had never done before. It is only now, under a different administration, that they must unwind that balance sheet, selling $40-50 billion in treasuries and mbs per month. Without a strong economy under Trump, this wouldn't be as easy as it has been. The ease of the operation has surprised many experts, but it's due to the confidence that we are finally in a regular growth mode again. However, as the amounts of the unwind increase each quarter, it gets to be more of a challenge. If the market can't absorb all of the unwind, it could lead to trouble.

This is just another example of one administration having to deal with a previous administrations sins/shortcuts/etc. Same thing Bush had to deal with when Clinton started all of the shaky lending procedures that eventually lead to the collapse.

ADVERTISEMENT