ADVERTISEMENT

North Penn Luck

MPChesco

Sep 27, 2018
NP has won two overtime games against two avg teams. Even if they finish #1 in district one they will make another early exit this year.

Good teams create their own luck. I saw the game against Neshaminy live and even though I think Neshaminy is an average team, it takes alot to win two overtime games. They will be battle tested. CR South I think is better than average. I would think they are one of the top 10 teams in the District for sure.
Also can't rule out that North Penn has never lost a home playoff game. The field is not in good shape by the time playoffs start and will slow down faster teams who aren't use to playing on the surface.

CRS is very average too as is NP, in a very down SOL year. With Nesh and Pennsbury both hoping they are rebuilding. NP is too one dimensional without dominating up front this year, they will get a high seed and beat a bad team in the first round. Only a handful of top tier D1 teams this year maybe 4 then a solid drop off, by the the time you get to 12-16, it is extremely watered down. Coatesville rolls, maybe D-west can keep up if Coatesville hurts themsleves, we will see.Other than that get the popcorn ready for C-Ville/Prep round II.

Reactions: lilromeo
Great point, IA. NP seems to always start slow, but usually finish strong.

if early indications mean anything, and Cville doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, I don't thing any of the S.O. teams can beat them. DEast looked real good after a shaky start last night, though. I think Cville's challenges are in their own backyard - but you can never count NP out, even in a down year.

"Good teams create their own luck. I saw the game against Neshaminy live and even though I think Neshaminy is an average team, it takes alot to win two overtime games. They will be battle tested. CR South I think is better than average. I would think they are one of the top 10 teams in the District for sure.
Also can't rule out that North Penn has never lost a home playoff game. The field is not in good shape by the time playoffs start and will slow down faster teams who aren't use to playing on the surface."

I agree IA, you have much knowledge. NP at home is tough to beat, even for all the tough ChesMont teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT